UPDATE: These are now legacy updates as it only needed to be applied on the first shipping cards. All new shipping cards now have these updates.
- Increases maximum power target setting to 130% (Improved overclocking performance)
_________________________________________________________________________ Q. Do I need to reapply this update every time I update a driver or reinstall the O.S.?
A. This update is attached to the card, no matter where it goes. If you update the driver, the EVGA BIOS update is still applied. Q. How can I tell if I have this update already?
A. You can check with EVGA Precision X1
, if your maximum Power Target setting is 130%, you already have the update applied. Q. I just bought my card, will it have this updated firmware?
A. As new firmware is released, new products shipping from EVGA will also have this firmware version applied. Q. How do I apply the BIOS to both cards on an SLI system?
A. On SLI systems the BIOS is automatically applied to both cards. Q. The Flash is not completing.
A. Try running the executable as adminstrator (right click run as admin) if still not working, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
_____________________________________________________________________________ Windows (64bit) Installation
- Download the correct .zip file below for your graphics card below. ENSURE THE PART NUMBER MATCHES.
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti EVGA GeForce RTX 2080
- Extract the files to a location on disk.
- Make sure no programs are running in the background, and double click update.exe.
- Press "Y" to begin the update.
- DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE UPDATE PROCESS!
- After update, restart PC.