2018/03/12 14:00:40
burt666666
Sorry if this has been asked before...can't seem to find an answer.Do the year 10  bucks expire?Like,do we have to use them within a certain timeframe?
2018/03/12 16:47:06
Chris21010
to my knowledge EVGA Bucks last until EVGA says otherwise.
2018/03/13 00:52:38
Drazhar
Emphasis mine
EVGA Bucks T&C (source https://www.evga.com/evgabucks/ )

EVGA Bucks are essentially equal to one virtual (1) US Dollar or one virtual (1) Euro, depending on region, and used like a gift certificate in our online store. EVGA Bucks are given in full 1 Buck denominations and are indivisible. You can collect them in various ways, which are listed in detail below. They are non-transferable to other accounts or to real currency and they do not expire. There is no limit on how many EVGA Bucks you can earn or have at any given time - feel free to save them up for as long as you like.
  • EVGA Bucks are not redeemable for cash or credit and have no monetary value
  • EVGA Bucks must be applied at the time of purchase, and may not be applied after a transaction has been completed on EVGA.com
  • EVGA Bucks can only be used on the EVGA.com website for new and recertified product purchases
  • EVGA Bucks cannot be used to purchase shipping, EAR, Step-Up, tax, VAT, and other imposed duties or other exclusive EVGA programs, unless noted otherwise
  • Awarding EVGA Bucks is subject to verification of your account validity
  • EVGA Bucks can never be transferred to another account
  • EVGA Bucks cannot be used for preorders
  • EVGA Bucks may be earned regardless of region, but the ability to use them will depend upon your region and its eligibility for the EVGA Bucks program. The EVGA Bucks program is currently eligible only for the contiguous U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, and select European countries. If your country is not on that list, please note that EVGA will try to bring the EVGA Bucks program to you as soon as we can!

2018/03/14 08:13:35
burt666666
Thanks guys....
2019/01/30 01:51:33
maveric191
Sorry for the necro post but figure I'd keep this in a tread that is similar.

Is anyone else not seeing approved bucks showing up in their profile?  I just noticed that I've been at the same amount for the last couple of months even though i've seen the approval emails for the 2m and 4m goals.
2019/01/30 03:12:56
rjohnson11
maveric191

Is anyone else not seeing approved bucks showing up in their profile?  I just noticed that I've been at the same amount for the last couple of months even though i've seen the approval emails for the 2m and 4m goals.

Make sure your Folding name matches your EVGA login. Also recheck here to make sure you submitted your goals for the month in question:

https://www.evga.com/folding/MyFolding.asp
2019/01/30 13:45:00
takuhari
rjohnson11
maveric191

Make sure your Folding name matches your EVGA login. Also recheck here to make sure you submitted your goals for the month in question:

https://www.evga.com/folding/MyFolding.asp

You wont be able to submit for approval without having the name match. He stated that he was approved already. I also have been approved but no results. Does it get awarded at the end of the month?
2019/01/31 15:24:05
maveric191
Glad I'm not the only one
2019/01/31 18:01:20
Hoggle
If it says approved I would wait for the end of the month and maybe a few days after and then email support if it doesn’t show up. A lot of people have been able to take advantage of the promotion without trouble.
2019/01/31 19:22:26
Holdolin
Aye, mine just showed up like an hour ago after having been approved a day or so ago.  I may or may not have found out during checkout of moar GPU's 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account