2021/08/08 04:59:50
Flint 1760
ari.fab
Thanks for the reply. I have another problem. By connecting the PC with the PSU G3 750 watt to an 800VA / 480 watt UPS pure sine wave, after turning off the PC, when I turn off the UPS from its own switch, the circuit breaker in the house turns off. Why? What's the problem? With the old 650-watt bronze psu this didn't happen.

It could be a ground fault or short circuit and you should fix it ASAP, it is unsafe.  You said that you turn off the UPS by its own switch, is that switch a double throw?  If so, a short to ground might have happened along the run or at the switches.

I will reemphasize, get it fixed and I would turn the breaker off for that circuit and wouldn't use it until it is safe.
2021/08/08 05:41:53
ari.fab
Flint 1760
ari.fab
Thanks for the reply. I have another problem. By connecting the PC with the PSU G3 750 watt to an 800VA / 480 watt UPS pure sine wave, after turning off the PC, when I turn off the UPS from its own switch, the circuit breaker in the house turns off. Why? What's the problem? With the old 650-watt bronze psu this didn't happen.

It could be a ground fault or short circuit and you should fix it ASAP, it is unsafe.  You said that you turn off the UPS by its own switch, is that switch a double throw?  If so, a short to ground might have happened along the run or at the switches.

I will reemphasize, get it fixed and I would turn the breaker off for that circuit and wouldn't use it until it is safe.

The ups switch is not double-ended. Now I have connected the pc directly to a power strip and only the monitor is connected to the ups. Now by turning off the ups from the switch, the circuit breaker does not turn off. It only happens if the new PSU (the G3) is connected to the UPS. Could it be because the UPS is less powerful (800VA/480w) than the PSU?
2021/08/08 12:01:12
Flint 1760
If it were me, I would upgrade your UPS.  I just realized that you had your PSU plugged into the UPS.  I am surprised the UPS wasn't alarming or shutting down.
2021/08/08 12:37:09
ari.fab
Flint 1760
If it were me, I would upgrade your UPS.  I just realized that you had your PSU plugged into the UPS.  I am surprised the UPS wasn't alarming or shutting down.

I am surprised, too.
I really think I have to change the psu ... Thanks for everything
2021/08/08 12:39:55
Flint 1760
ari.fab

You mean your UPS don't you?
2021/08/08 12:42:04
ari.fab
Flint 1760
ari.fab

You mean your UPS don't you?

Oh, yes!!! Sorry!!! 😉
2022/07/13 14:21:38
bovcan
what does this "Performance" number means in this table on the website. What is better lower or higher number?

2022/09/17 01:52:05
Rinsler
I'm running a supernova 650 gm but want to get a supernova 850 gm since I'm upgrading to a 3080, are the pin outs the same? asking since I'm using custom psu cables. thanks.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account