2018/02/18 22:31:31
HopelessDumplings
Hey everyone,
So I just installed my CLC 280 today and the Flow Control software as well. After looking at the fan curve settings, I noticed that the fans are locked to 100% as soon as temps hit 60 degrees and locked to 25% minimum. Is there any way to change the lock at 60 degrees? My temps are kinda high and I always touch 60 or above and the fans tend to get loud.
2018/10/14 17:59:25
CptSin
Hey,
have you found an answer to that question? I'm having the same problem. 60°C is too little to run the fans at full speed, doesn't make any sense but I can't change it.
Cheers
2018/10/14 18:41:22
HopelessDumplings
Unfortunately I didn't get a fix through software. I just ended up getting a fan controller and put my radiator fans as well as my case fans to that fan controller. Then I just used SpeedFan to control the speeds of all the fans. It has its pro's and cons. Pro being able to control multiple fans through one PWM fan header and the con being all the fans are synced and aren't individually addressable. I just set my custom curve according to CPU package temp and it runs fine. 
2018/11/20 13:54:11
ngaugler
I have the same problem.. I don't understand  Precision XOC and X1 have much more advanced functionality than Flow Control.. yet Flow Control is a piece of dog turd.   EVGA can we get some dev time from the Precision X1 team to redevelop Flow Control???  It's the worst piece of the CLC products, every forum has someone complaining about it and reviews are just as bad.  Surely there are potential customers out there who are choosing other products because of the negative feedback on this software.

Would prefer to be able to adjust the min down to 0 RPM and the max to 100C.
Would prefer to be able to add additional / remove existing limits just like Precision (ie more than the default 5  temperate / speed settings).
Would prefer to be able to run custom curves for BOTH fan speed and pump speed.
TBH I would prefer to just have one piece of software.  I hate having to run Led Sync, Precision X1, Flow Control, etc.  Can I just get one app with multiple tabs or something??

Surely the framework for Precision X1 can be leveraged to make this an easy project...
2020/03/31 07:02:03
sacranu99
I totally agree with your assesment of the flow control tool and recommendation.   I just bough CLC 280, and don't want my fans running at 100% when CPU is only at 60degrees.   This should be an easy fix for a DEV team.  Come on guys,  EVGA is known for their quality of products, and this one is failing miserably.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account