• General Discussion
  • How to Submit A Report Ticket or Blue Ribbon Request Through a Mobile Phone
2018/02/01 15:59:11
the_Scarlet_one
Before you start, figure out what subsection the post is in. If it is general discussion, you will need to manually navigate to general discussion... if it is in general hardware, you will need to go there. Once in the full version of the site, navigating is extremely easy.  For those unaware, 99% of my time on the forum is done through mobile phone because I am constantly on the move.  This is how I am able to respond so quick and answer questions, as well as report issues to the moderators.  I have had practice :-) 

Step 1: Press menu in the bottom right of the forum:

Step 2: Press Full Version:

Step 3: Verify you are in the full version, AKA partial mobile web page, DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING YET, or you will reset mobile forums, just verify:

Step 4: access phone browser option, and select “Request Desktop Site”. Chrome used as the example (other browsers may have a different command, but I use Chrome, so this is the best I can provide for now):

Step 5: Verify you are in desktop site, not partial mobile. The words “return to mobile” will disappear:

Step 6: Access the post you need to report, and click the now visible report abuse button:

Step 7: type out the message for the abuse you are reporting or that you would like to request a blue ribbon for a user... and click submit report:

Important Notes:

IF you skip the “Request Desktop Site” step, when you try to type in the report, it will refresh into the mobile site. This is the indicator you are not in full version and desktop mode, the report window will refresh to a mobile version of the forums as soon as you try to type:

If you open another tab, with EVGA mobile forums open and then refresh or post in the other tab, it will reset all tabs to mobile.
2018/02/01 16:02:53
Cool GTX
OK great post, now those limited to phones can help

OK -- if you see a post that was made that you think is Blue Ribbon (BR) worthy --- [listed as Ribbons under your Avatar]

--> use the report post feature, lowest status, ask for review for BR, make a brief statement about the post # and why you believe it should earn a BR

[Sample of report post for BR --> post #16 solved the OP problem, please review for BR]

Mods have an Endless supply of BR to give anyone who earns it  

Its just hard to find all those good posts without the help of the EVGA Forums Community pointing them out to the Mods

How do I get EVGA Bucks?    https://www.evga.com/evgabucks/

Blue Ribbons

A forum post that is helpful to another member, answers a question, or when a member reaches a milestone of some kind can all earn a Blue Ribbon. A Blue Ribbon will not only show you have helped the EVGA forum community, but you will also earn 2 EVGA bucks per ribbon. If you see a forum post that should earn a Blue Ribbon, please PM a moderator to let them review it.
2018/02/01 16:06:44
the_Scarlet_one
If anyone has any other questions, or they can contribute to this post, let me know and I will add it and give you credit.  These are the main tips that I have to use through my phone so far.
2018/02/08 15:02:50
Cool GTX
locking

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account