2021/01/23 18:42:16
TheNerd
I be having the same issue.
2021/05/28 12:52:09
Wow_Parzival
Yeah me too! The "device not found" issue is persistent! 
2021/10/26 16:44:22
AknBean
Here I am with a newly built custom desktop. Constructed not by me yet, EVGA Flow Control doesn't work.  I don't know which header the AIO pump is connected to on my ASUS motherboard.  I do know it is not connected to the four-pin AIO header.  The wiring was installed so neatly; I am not ready to undo it.
I have been reading the various forums on this subject and am always interested in finding a fix.  The CCVI device was not showing though I finally corrected this, yet I still get the CPUWB device not found.  I might add, I read in one of the many forum posts about this and am successfully using another manufactures software.  I now can assign RGB color, and all case fans and CLC 240 are operating.  I am maintaining suitable CPU temperatures.  Intel I9.  Average 33-40C with no complex processing.  Even then, I have only seen 55C.  So I would think the AIO pump is working.

I will watch the forum, yet this issue has been ongoing for quite a few years.  
2021/10/28 12:58:16
AknBean
Today, I was able to get the flow control software to actually get past the CPUWB device not found.  Yet this only happens with versions 2.02 and 2.0.03.  I didn't find much use for it.  All newer versions would not load the device.  Too much time was spent for so little in return.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account