Cool GTX
GPU Temperature ?

CPU Temperature ?

MB Temperature ?

Room Temperature ?

OS ?

Nvidia driver # ?

Nvidia Control Panel settings ?

Windows device Manager -- issues ? (yellow circles)

What benchmark software are you running to test GPU ?  GPU will Only OC if needed

CPU, MB, RAM and ANY overclocking ?

Test GPU with Stock (no OC) on your CPU & RAM

Can Also be a sign of Unstable Power - check

Card fully seated ?
Wall outlet / source
PSU
Power cable from PSU to card - (swap with spare cable and different PSU output if possible)
2017/10/12 07:52:17
TimStoll
-Windwos 10 64Bit

-Nvidia Driver 387.92

-PrecisionX Version 6.1.16

-Nope, no yellow circles. everything is fine

-I'm running FurMark GPU Stress Test Version 1.19.0.0

-Yes I resetted every change I made in the Bios to default

-Temperatures:

MB 29°
CPU 40°
GPU 24°
Room 21°

I will check the Cables! thx
2017/10/12 08:11:18
TimStoll
Update: I changed the PSU Cables but it didn't helped... my PSU is a Corsair AX1200i from a previous build I had, so the Power must be enough for this Card :D

My Build is a:

-i7 4770k
-Asus Maximus VI Formula
-32GB G.Skill Ripjaw 2400Mhz DDR3
2017/10/12 08:12:29
Cool GTX
Did you check this thread ? Basic troubleshooting steps. Windows clean boot, clean driver install, debug mode, etc.

What other GPUs have been in this PC ?

Other thoughts:
- Download the Newest Nvidia driver -- direct from Nvidia

- Download Precision XOX 6.1.14

Uninstall Precision XOC

1) Make sure when you remove Precision XOC, you then reboot

2) then you Manually remove the Precision Folder off your drive - look in Program Files (x86), then reboot

2B) After removing Precision

Run DDU in default (safe mod with reboot) to remove all traces of old GPU driver

Go offline, stop all background software - Including Security Software

NOW --use the Custom install Nvidia driver with Clean install --ONLY install GPU driver & PhysX   ---> DO NOT install anything else (3D, Sound ....)

3) Now Reinstall Precision, with nothing else running - pull the internet connection - kill security and any other item that's running - Reboot again

Note: on newer GPU cards, After you install XOC, shutdown PC, remove the power cord from wall, Remove All Powered accessories (monitor, USB hub ...) press and hold power button on PC 30 seconds - discharge all capacitors, plug everything back in & Restart your PC
Download the Newest Nvidia driver -- direct from Nvidia

2017/10/12 08:39:14
TimStoll
ok so I did all the steps with the DDU and followed everything step by step and checked twice... but nothing is working... Still one change in Precision -> Freeze -> Black -> Desktop -> not higher than 1569Mhz...

I don't think I broke something because technically everything works fine and I was super careful as I always been in my four previous custom Watercooled PC's :/

I hope this is not gonna be a RMA 

The LED's are working, the Pump is quite, the Temps are low... the only thing that doesn't work is that the clocks don't get over 1569Mhz... I'm so confused 
2017/10/12 08:47:21
Sajin
Completely uninstall precision x, reboot pc, retest furmark without precision x installed.
2017/10/12 11:57:30
TimStoll
Sajin
Completely uninstall precision x, reboot pc, retest furmark without precision x installed.

Tested it, same Clockspeed :/ I will run it for the next hour to see if something happen...

http://www.bilder-upload....=0b0466-1507834632.jpg
2017/10/12 12:01:44
Sajin
Do you experience the issue on both vbioses?
2017/10/12 12:08:19
TimStoll
Nope, ever since I upgraded to the Hybrid. 

There is also no difference between Master and Slave Bios relating to my problem 
2017/10/12 12:13:55
Sajin
Does the issue only occur in furmark, or does it occur in all applications as well? If all applications...

Reinstall the stock cooler to see if it helps make the issue go away. If the issue presists after installing the stock cooler test the card in another pc (family, freind, or local pc shop), or just rma the card.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account