• Crunching@EVGA
  • Crunching Team general open ended discussions (p.127)
2024/04/11 09:34:19
Cool GTX
Posting here to say, I want to pay it forward & offer those on the EVGA Crunching Team & Folding Team a better deal than the general public. I know the cost of electric from my folding efforts (several hundred $$$ a month), so why not offer Crunching & Folding Team members a much better deal on hardware to help
(Don't worry - I'm still pushing over 70 Million points per day for Team EVGA - without the hardware listed )

I am looking to sell off some EVGA 3080 Ti & 3090Ti GPUs & have made a price check thread listing the cards & some EK water blocks, to help me decide which cards to sell & which ones to keep.  Also (2) EVGA 1080ti FTW3 Hybrids on the list

Still working on my list of all the RAM (details) the  X99 MBs, CPUs, (RAM,  mostly GSkill RAM) -  I have upgraded my MB collection (X299 & AMD X570), but if you need lots of PCIe lanes X99 is a great price point. Looking to sell MB & CPU combos & RAM optional

(1) EVGA X99 Classified & i7-5960X -- very nice OC on a 360 AIO cooler - using PCIe Intel SSD for boot drive, W10 no issues

(1) EVGA X99 FTW K & i7-5930K - - very nice OC on a 360 AIO cooler

(3) ASUS X99 ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 - different CPU in each MB:

1 with a lapped i7-6950X & EK mono block
       1 with - i7-6900K CPU - very nice OC on a 360 AIO cooler
       1- with - i7-5930K CPU - very nice OC on a 360 AIO cooler

added EVGA X79 DARKCPU i7- 3970X (I'll have to boot to confirm)(purchased years ago, this CPU was lapped before I bought it), with 32 GB RAM

The 3090Ti Kingpin is the only GPU on my list that I'm going to be less flexible on the price

If your in the market for more power or another X99 rig, send a PM

I know not everyone has marketplace access, send a PM if you need a copy

Please in your PM --> give your Team information, heatware or other feedback link(s) if I have not done a Sales or trade with you in the past
2024/04/11 16:45:15
yodap
Very nice 👍 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account