2017/03/31 07:51:05
Pandavoc
Do you guys think the Strix will run cooler because of the fact its a 2.5 vs the FTW3 2 slot? I really love and want the FTW3 but the Strix looks amazing as well and if that isncoming out first... it is temptig and I don't know if I'd be making a mistake getting it.
2017/03/31 08:16:13
ahmedmomin
Pandavoc
Do you guys think the Strix will run cooler because of the fact its a 2.5 vs the FTW3 2 slot? I really love and want the FTW3 but the Strix looks amazing as well and if that isncoming out first... it is temptig and I don't know if I'd be making a mistake getting it.

It doesn't always necessary mean that bigger cooler is to better thermal performance. It's the better cooler design which helps heat dissipation, also to consider the PCB design and quality of components used in it. In case of Asus they used the highest quality of components in there cards. You can check the video below for ASUS PCB design for there new STRIX 1080 Ti OC.

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Bb5ys14NA"
2017/03/31 09:19:21
EVGA_JacobF
Important update:

FTW3 is 11.37in in length, if anyone wants to swap to SC2, please contact our support, support@evga.com
2017/03/31 09:32:11
vipers33
EVGA_JacobF
Important update:

FTW3 is 11.37in in length

Large machine 
Fortunately, this size does not prevent 
2017/03/31 12:53:44
howdy2u2
vipers33
EVGA_JacobF
Important update:

Large machine 

Same...........and I'd buy a new case if it wasn't going to fit. 😄
2017/04/01 15:51:57
wizanhi
howdy2u2
vipers33
EVGA_JacobF
Important update:

Large machine 

Same...........and I'd buy a new case if it wasn't going to fit. 😄

LOL new case sounds nice...wifey is getting my enthoo primo sincei i'm getting a caselab so shouldn't be a fit problem LOL. 
2017/04/01 18:59:33
DrTim
Just wondering the ship date should be listed on the order page yet, because as it currently stands I cannot see this information anywhere on the My Products or Order History pages.
2017/04/01 19:03:47
ipkha
DrTim
Just wondering the ship date should be listed on the order page yet, because as it currently stands I cannot see this information anywhere on the My Products or Order History pages.

No ship date will be listed unfortunately. They could update it closer to ship date, but I haven't seen that in past pre-orders.
2017/04/01 19:22:32
DrTim
ipkha
DrTim

No ship date will be listed unfortunately. They could update it closer to ship date, but I haven't seen that in past pre-orders.

Oh right. That makes sense, although I was just going off what Jacob was mentioning earlier. I must have misunderstood what he meant.
2017/04/01 19:26:50
howdy2u2
DrTim

You went to Member>My Order History> Pre-Orders?  I see: Estimated Shipping Date: 5/8/2017

This Is a U.S Pre-Order/ 2ND OFFERING OF Pre-Orders 

Attached Image(s)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account