2017/03/17 08:10:45
Fronza
Hello everyone, I wonder if EVGA still manufactures the cpu cooler ACX.
I can not find it anywhere.
I'm setting up a project and I wanted it to be air-cooled

Thanks for listening
2017/03/17 10:16:41
bcavnaugh
Welcome to the Forum Fronza

This Item: P/N: 100-FS-C201-KR EVGA ACX CPU Cooler
If so I would contact Contact Customer Service or Email Customer Service as ask them.
2017/03/17 10:18:45
Fronza
Thanks  
I did not get a conclusive answer, at least I wanted to know if it is still being produced there so I could buy it after a while, if not, I would look for another option
2017/03/17 20:50:39
quadlatte
Fronza
Thanks  
I did not get a conclusive answer, at least I wanted to know if it is still being produced there so I could buy it after a while, if not, I would look for another option

i have one of the original superclock ones, (what they called it before they changed the name but the exact same cooler) that was only used for about two months before i switched to a corsair AIO. would be willing to sell it if you are interested.
2017/03/18 05:37:13
Fronza
Thanks for the offer quadlatte. But, I wanted the new model. If I am not mistaken it increased 500gr the product and the fan is more durable.
I found it in Amazon UK, but with the tax for my country it would be something around $ 138.
If it is being manufactured I would still expect to be available.

2017/03/18 11:16:25
wmmills
Fronza
Thanks for the offer quadlatte. But, I wanted the new model. If I am not mistaken it increased 500gr the product and the fan is more durable.
I found it in Amazon UK, but with the tax for my country it would be something around $ 138.

Nope, it's the same cooler. Besides the name change the only other thing that changed was that they use rubber pins to attach the fan instead of metal catches. You can always try to grab a swiftech Polaris which is very close to the same thing.
2017/03/19 14:22:55
Fronza
wmmills
Fronza

Nope, it's the same cooler. Besides the name change the only other thing that changed was that they use rubber pins to attach the fan instead of metal catches. You can always try to grab a swiftech Polaris which is very close to the same thing.

They really have changed, look
Superclock:   www.evga.com/products/pdf/M020-00-000234.pdf
ACX:  www.evga.com/products/pdf/100-FS-C201-KR.pdf

Thanks
2017/03/20 22:14:08
wmmills
Fronza
wmmills
Fronza

They really have changed, look
Superclock: &nbsp www.evga.com/products/pdf/M020-00-000234.pdf
ACX:&nbsp www.evga.com/products/pdf/100-FS-C201-KR.pdf

Thanks

The only other change I can dig up about it is that they added 3 fins to the height of it. Im sure if you want a detailed list of the differences you could ask a rep to tell you, but im pretty sure youll find that its virtually the same cooler.
2017/03/21 05:29:23
Fronza
I managed to find one used here in Brazil in good condition, thank you very much for the attention 
It should be here in 12 days.

2021/04/22 13:49:00
TwoEvilOne
Will this, EVGA ACX CPU Cooler
cooler work on the 1151 socket motherboard?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account