2016/11/03 02:44:23
Sajin
Rongolb
how to change from primary to secondary mode ( where is the switch ).
and 1 more question, this update changes the stock fan rpm graph ?

Fan speed should remain the same.
2016/11/03 03:08:30
AdamInk
Then i just simply can't understand why i have to boot on secondary then switch to primrary and run update 1? Because i put update 2 on primrary slot ? What if i boot up in primrary and simply run update 1? It wont refelash the update 2 to update 1 on the primrary slot ?
I mean if i want to update secondary, then i have to boot on secondary and appy update 2.

I hope i was clear :)
2016/11/03 04:11:47
evga1070new
Hello ! Does have a new bios here which to fix problems with temperatures VRM on the 1070 FTW ?
2016/11/03 05:12:29
tiran233
evga1070new
Hello ! Does have a new bios here which to fix problems with temperatures VRM on the 1070 FTW ?

нет=) нужно ждать.

2016/11/03 09:03:12
FarmerKlink
I think i'm not understanding something here...I got the bios update, it installed fine! However, my card is an Evga 1070 FTW, with the Samsung memory, does this mean that I got the wrong bios update? Or am I good to go...Also is there anything wrong with the bios revision shown in GPU-Z? (I'm using the secondary bios right now.)

Edit: I just switched back to the primary bios, and everything looks normal from there, except for the Samsung memory, still wondering about that...
Edit2: I just updated the secondary bios as well, it now reads the same as the primary, except with a .01 instead of .00

Attached Image(s)

2016/11/03 10:00:35
vince572
 Bonjour.
Je viens d'installer les bios correspondant à ma carte graphique gtx 1070 FTW hybrid.Depuis windows ne reconnais plus ma carte graphique et il est impossible d'installer les drivers Nvidia.Help ! 

google traduction : 

Hello.
I just installed the bios matching my graphics card gtx 1070 FTW hybrid.Depuis windows do not recognize my video card and you can not install the drivers Nvidia.Help!

problem solved.My version of Windows 10 was too old!

Attached Image(s)

2016/11/03 11:10:02
Refugee47
I just bought 2 ftw 1070's from evga.com a week ago . If I rma my unused cards for this issue will I get 2 brand new cards in consumer packaging or cards in the evga brown box that could be refurbished ?
2016/11/03 11:46:56
Sajin
AdamInk
Then i just simply can't understand why i have to boot on secondary then switch to primrary and run update 1? Because i put update 2 on primrary slot ? What if i boot up in primrary and simply run update 1? It wont refelash the update 2 to update 1 on the primrary slot ?
I mean if i want to update secondary, then i have to boot on secondary and appy update 2.

I hope i was clear :)

You can do it either way. 
2016/11/03 11:58:15
ComXERO
I'm having an issue with the updater. I'm following the instructions, yet when I run the update, the screen blacks out, then comes back with no changes. I'm not given the option to press Y to start anything.
2016/11/03 12:03:52
Sajin
evga1070new

No.

FarmerKlink
I think i'm not understanding something here...I got the bios update, it installed fine! However, my card is an Evga 1070 FTW, with the Samsung memory, does this mean that I got the wrong bios update? Or am I good to go...Also is there anything wrong with the bios revision shown in GPU-Z? (I'm using the secondary bios right now.)

Edit: I just switched back to the primary bios, and everything looks normal from there, except for the Samsung memory, still wondering about that...
Edit2: I just updated the secondary bios as well, it now reads the same as the primary, except with a .01 instead of .00

You're good.

Refugee47
I just bought 2 ftw 1070's from evga.com a week ago . If I rma my unused cards for this issue will I get 2 brand new cards in consumer packaging or cards in the evga brown box that could be refurbished ?

If an RMA is necessary within 30 days of the original purchase date, a new in box OEM replacement will be sent in return if the product was purchased new-in-box, subject to availability.

ComXERO
I'm having an issue with the updater. I'm following the instructions, yet when I run the update, the screen blacks out, then comes back with no changes. I'm not given the option to press Y to start anything.

Did you run the update as administrator?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account