2016/11/03 01:46:15
AdamInk
Its not good that i start with primray switch and refresh the secondray driver with the primrary ?
2016/11/03 01:49:07
Sajin
AdamInk
Its not good that i start with primray switch and refresh the secondray driver with the primrary ?

No, as then you would be loading the primary vbios onto the secondary switch.
2016/11/03 02:07:05
Rongolb
i have the FTW GTX 1070 and im not sure how to download the update. ( First, the primary.restart. then download the secondary ?? )
Help pls !!
2016/11/03 02:08:32
AdamInk
Sajin
AdamInk
Alameer1s
If your fans didnt stop even if the temperature is under 60C
I asked the support about that
this is the answer :
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The only thing changed was the micron vRAM. No other changes were made. You must have the card set to the secondary BIOS, which doesn't allow for the 0db fan profile.

Try switching it over and see if the fans will stop spinning if the GPU is under 60C.

(I made a mistake by installing the secondary bios on primary, I fixed that an everything is ok now)

How can the primray bios version put back when you installed the secondary bios on the primrary switch in mistake?

Simple...

#1 Load into windows on the actual secondary switch.
#2 Move switch to primary.
#3 Reflash primary with primary vbios.

So i have to switch to primray in windows while the computer is on and then update ?
2016/11/03 02:10:10
Sajin
AdamInk
Sajin
AdamInk
Alameer1s
this is the answer :
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The only thing changed was the micron vRAM. No other changes were made. You must have the card set to the secondary BIOS, which doesn't allow for the 0db fan profile.

Try switching it over and see if the fans will stop spinning if the GPU is under 60C.

(I made a mistake by installing the secondary bios on primary, I fixed that an everything is ok now)

How can the primray bios version put back when you installed the secondary bios on the primrary switch in mistake?

Simple...

So i have to switch to primray in windows while the computer is on and then update ?

Yes.
2016/11/03 02:11:42
Rongolb
Sajin
AdamInk
Sajin
AdamInk
Alameer1s
this is the answer :
Hello,

Simple...

Yes.
have the FTW GTX 1070 and im not sure how to download the update. ( First, the primary.restart. then download the secondary ?? )
Help pls !!
2016/11/03 02:17:34
Sajin
Rongolb
have the FTW GTX 1070 and im not sure how to download the update. ( First, the primary.restart. then download the secondary ?? )
Help pls !!

You can download both updates at once. You'll need to update each vbios separately. Update primary first, shutdown pc, move vbios switch to secondary, boot pc, update secondary, shutdown pc, move switch back to primary. done.
2016/11/03 02:24:27
AdamInk
Thank you for your help Sajin!

One more question :)

After that when i want to update the secondary bios all i have to do to boot on secondary and update bios 2 ?
2016/11/03 02:25:56
Sajin
AdamInk

After that when i want to update the secondary bios all i have to do to boot on secondary and update bios 2 ?

Correct.
2016/11/03 02:33:29
Rongolb
Sajin
AdamInk

Correct.

how to change from primary to secondary mode ( where is the switch ).
and 1 more question, this update changes the stock fan rpm graph ?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account