2016/11/02 04:13:16
alkaline69
How do I use it for SLI ?
I tried update but monitor out (black screen) and it is not return to window....
I have to cold reboot by puch power button 4second.... I was scared........

I'm done... ^^
2016/11/02 14:51:39
michaelpohara
is there an issue with flashing the 1070 FTWs BIOS chips on an AMD platform? Saw one user having problems flashing on a 990FXA-UD7 (I have a UD3)

Also, is there a reliable way to check and see if I have Samsung vs Micron memory?
2016/11/02 15:59:22
Flurgh
Hello. I did as explained on the thread, my fans are running at 0RPM in idle and very very low at 60c+ Is this correct?

2016/11/02 18:02:38
Black Hole Box
Just wanted to confirm - this won't negatively affect cards with Samsung memory, correct? I had no plans to OC and didn't even know different brands of memory were used, but I discovered after flashing this I have Samsung, at least according to GPU-Z.
2016/11/02 20:29:30
jiji45841
my cpu 3570k, the same problem.
black scr and i have not seen "press y".
2016/11/02 21:24:03
Deathtuba
Will i be able to use the VBIOS update with a 1060 6gb FTW+ or is it just for the 1070?

2016/11/02 23:43:52
AdamInk
How did you put back the bios on the primray?
2016/11/02 23:46:18
AdamInk
Alameer1s
If your fans didnt stop even if the temperature is under 60C
I asked the support about that
this is the answer :
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The only thing changed was the micron vRAM. No other changes were made. You must have the card set to the secondary BIOS, which doesn't allow for the 0db fan profile.

Try switching it over and see if the fans will stop spinning if the GPU is under 60C.

(I made a mistake by installing the secondary bios on primary, I fixed that an everything is ok now)

How can the primray bios version put back when you installed the secondary bios on the primrary switch in mistake?
2016/11/03 00:54:09
Adriano996
i dont understand if i got a samsung vram i dont need this bios update?? i only need the thermal kit?? im really confused!! i really wanna know what to do in order to prevent any damage at my card! is this overheating problem just for overclockers?? i dont want to overclock my card, i just want to know that i dont need to worry about the card in 2 years!! pls admin help!! i read a lot everywhere and i dont know what to believe atm! im really really confused. (sorry the bad english not my native lenguage)
2016/11/03 01:27:45
Sajin
AdamInk
Alameer1s
If your fans didnt stop even if the temperature is under 60C
I asked the support about that
this is the answer :
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The only thing changed was the micron vRAM. No other changes were made. You must have the card set to the secondary BIOS, which doesn't allow for the 0db fan profile.

Try switching it over and see if the fans will stop spinning if the GPU is under 60C.

(I made a mistake by installing the secondary bios on primary, I fixed that an everything is ok now)

How can the primray bios version put back when you installed the secondary bios on the primrary switch in mistake?

Simple...

#1 Load into windows on the actual secondary switch.
#2 Move switch to primary.
#3 Reflash primary with primary vbios.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account