2016/10/27 18:43:32
funboy6942
What am I doing wrong???? I am trying to update my bios, I downloaded the correct ones, I have my bios switch in the correct position, I am installing (trying) the correct bios for said switch position(s), when I click on the exe, I dont get the option to click "Y", but rather it tells me my screen will black out over a period of 6 seconds or so, or flash, and will start in about 3 seconds, then my monitor will go black, and stay black, and nothing happens at all and Ive waited over 10 minutes, rebooted, card seems fine, and nothing had happened, no bios update on either position.

Why wont it update my GTX 1070 FTW Gaming ACX 3.0?
2016/10/27 19:11:19
Leonardohlb
funboy6942
What am I doing wrong???? I am trying to update my bios, I downloaded the correct ones, I have my bios switch in the correct position, I am installing (trying) the correct bios for said switch position(s), when I click on the exe, I dont get the option to click "Y", but rather it tells me my screen will black out over a period of 6 seconds or so, or flash, and will start in about 3 seconds, then my monitor will go black, and stay black, and nothing happens at all and Ive waited over 10 minutes, rebooted, card seems fine, and nothing had happened, no bios update on either position.

Disable the driver in device manager before upgrading.
2016/10/27 19:45:49
funboy6942
Leonardohlb
funboy6942

Before I do that, it doesnt say to do that in the instructions, is there a reason as to why I have to disable my driver for it to work on my system? I just dont want to fubar my card, I cant afford another one....
2016/10/28 04:44:59
Leonardohlb
[<Font] [<font] [quote = funboy6942]
[<Font] [<font] [quote = Leonardohlb]
[<Font] [<font] [quote = funboy6942]
[<Font] [<font] What am I doing wrong ???? [<Font] I'm trying to update the BIOS, I downloaded the right, I have my bios option in the right position, I'm installing (try) the correct BIOS for that position (s) switch, when I click the exe, I will not have the option to click on "Y", but it tells me my black screen over a period of 6 seconds or less, or flash, and will start in about 3 seconds, then my monitor goes black, and turn black, and nothing happens at all and I've waited more than 10 minutes, reset, the card looks very good, and nothing had happened, no BIOS update in any position.

[<Font] [<font] Why will you not update my 1070 GTX FTW Gaming ACX 3.0?
[<Font] [<font] [/ quote]
[<Font] [<font] Disable the driver in Device Manager before upgrading.
[<Font] [<font] Before I do that, it does not say to do this in the instructions, there is a reason why I have to turn my driver to make it work on my system? [<Font] I just do not want Fubar my card, I can not afford another ....
[<Font] [<font] I did and it worked, you asked i offered help and come to me to question? You follow the instructions does not work, do not want to help? Do not ask!
2016/10/28 05:04:06
Leonardohlb
funboy6942
Leonardohlb
funboy6942

Before I do that, it doesnt say to do that in the instructions, is there a reason as to why I have to disable my driver for it to work on my system? I just dont want to fubar my card, I cant afford another one....

I did and it worked, you asked i offered help and come to me to question? You follow the instructions does not work, do not want to help? Do not ask!

2016/10/28 07:48:29
evgauser28764
Leonardohlb
funboy6942
Leonardohlb
funboy6942

I did and it worked, you asked i offered help and come to me to question? You follow the instructions does not work, do not want to help? Do not ask!

relax dude. let him wait for the official support:)
2016/10/28 11:36:45
Samsarulz
Fast and easy. Beed doing the update to all the GTX 1070 I purchase (Im a reseller). No issues so far. Thanks!
2016/10/28 13:42:29
funboy6942
acxcoolerssuck
Leonardohlb
funboy6942
Leonardohlb
funboy6942

No doubt, your a newbie here just like me, well maybe not new, just not many posts, and unfortunately there are some people who will love to trash other peoples stuff, so I was just asking out loud. I dont have the money to buy another one of these so I just wanted more opinions before I did that is all, so please dont pop a blood vessel :P
2016/10/28 18:11:50
Leonardohlb
funboy6942
acxcoolerssuck
Leonardohlb
funboy6942
Leonardohlb
funboy6942

No doubt, your a newbie here just like me, well maybe not new, just not many posts, and unfortunately there are some people who will love to trash other peoples stuff, so I was just asking out loud. I dont have the money to buy another one of these so I just wanted more opinions before I did that is all, so please dont pop a blood vessel :P

Wait for official support...
2016/10/28 21:29:29
evgauser28764
funboy6942
acxcoolerssuck
Leonardohlb
funboy6942
Leonardohlb
funboy6942

there are people who really want to help too.
disabling the card is one of the step in flashing bios, you can go overclock.net to check those steps.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account