2016/05/23 10:57:39
clo007
Hello all,
It has been sometime since I have folder(over a year) but I game still. A lot of you are familiar with wrinvert on the team. Well, if you did not know, folding is a big deal to him, because like some of you, it directly impacts his life. See, wrinvert has had cancer for quite some time. He has been a fighter for many years and he is still fighting until the end. He is not doing so well right now, but he is a stubborn as they come, so he is still with us. 
We would like to ask all folders, if you can please, switch your systems over to wrinvert. Let's fold for him. Let's show how much all of you guys/gals care for one another. Please pass the following information on to other folding teams. It would be great if we could start the event today, 5pm central time or when you finish up your last WU. This will not be about points, but about time. We are asking if you can fold in his name for 30 days.
Thank you
clo007 aka Sling3r, Violence, sinned

wrinvert's folding information:
username-wrinvert
passkey-ba3b95e3fb314ee00588e75f28a1a757

Attached Image(s)

2016/05/23 11:23:42
drougnor
Troy asked and I've set up my hourly collection to track points for wrinvert up and running.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PJdm8V5DEEBmndGv-xjNojMo18pTxmUY1VroB7XCtjo/edit?usp=sharing

It's ridiculously barebones, but it is currently running and about to pull the third update in a few minutes. Just click on the LiveData tab to see how many points have been earned since I started the system. Also, all times are EDT.

d
2016/05/23 11:27:46
DutchForce
Thanks for the info, clo007...  I have switched all my clients to wrinvert.
2016/05/23 11:36:36
HK-Steve
I am all changed over to Todd, Hope this lifts his spirits. The BEST TEAM in the WORLD
2016/05/23 11:38:46
yodap
Thanks guys, switching now.
2016/05/23 11:46:51
HK-Steve

2016/05/23 11:59:21
HK-Steve
You know,
I was just thinking, this could be our best month EVER, with all those folders who have paused for their own reasons, back Folding for someone so special. AWESOME.

What a great way to celebrate an amazing team, continues the PPD for Todd, with the best month EVER, bringing back everyone for a Fantastic cause. That is a triple right there.
We need to find a cure to this terrible cancer.

Hang in there Todd.
Is there anything we can do for you?? Donations?? Help with anything???

2016/05/23 12:15:24
clo007
Thanks guys this will mean alot to him. Please pass around to the rest of the team here and other [link=mailto:F@H]F@H[/link] teams.
2016/05/23 12:31:12
Grey_Beard
Would love to participate. Unfortunately I am between two homes. Can someone tell me how I can do this remotely? I am not Folding right now, just stopped this weekend. If not, I will switch it on Friday evening and send all points as directed above. I can continue on for as long we would like. Sorry to be so late, but I left at 8:00am this morning. Darn it!
2016/05/23 13:00:17
HK-Steve
Grey_Beard, Fold if you can, or when you can.. Sorry I can not help with remote setup.. Others here will help with some info as always.
Set them up when you get time, All is Greatly appreciate.

Saying it again, BEST TEAM in the WORLD..

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account