2016/05/09 16:23:13
Violence.
oh well that changes things then. my 580's are 3gb total. even with 3 cards. 
2020/09/22 13:20:19
cat1092
So is this card going to support HDMI 2.1 via the Displayport 1.4 firmware upgrade offered by NVIDIA a couple years back or so? My main GPU is the EVGA GTX 1070 FTW & was around $430 shipped in 2016. Not that old of a GPU by today's standards, for non-gamers more than enough, beats any Intel HD Graphics which ships with CPU & for that matter, those of select AMD chips as well. 

I find it odd that the 1070/1080 & Ti versions of each, not being that old & had a very successful run for NVIDIA (more so than the 2000 series) won't (or may not) be getting what's needed for VRR or whatever term it's called to run 4K at 120 Hz. Same goes for the GTX 1060, some of these were over $300. I own two, one being the SSC, forget the model of the other, although both were the 6GB GDDR5 versions (didn't care for the 3GB variant). 

Anyone know anything which may have developed?

Cat
2020/09/22 18:44:57
ty_ger07
This thread is over 4 years old in the NEWS section of the forum.  This isn't the proper place to troubleshoot whatever issue you are having with your video card.

I have absolutely no idea what your question is.  You are rambling and making the question unclear.  You own the video card you are asking the question about, is this something you aren't able to figure out on your own?

If you have a problem or question about your video card, you should start a new thread in the proper section of the forum.  Asking questions about your video card is NOT NEWS.
2020/09/22 22:29:37
cat1092
ty_ger07
This thread is over 4 years old in the NEWS section of the forum.  This isn't the proper place to troubleshoot whatever issue you are having with your video card.

I have absolutely no idea what your question is.  You are rambling and making the question unclear.  You own the video card you are asking the question about, is this something you aren't able to figure out on your own?

If you have a problem or question about your video card, you should start a new thread in the .  Asking questions about your video card is NOT NEWS.

Please accept my apologies, was looking up the issue & ran across this Topic first, didn't notice the age. Will post my question elsewhere in the forum as suggested, in a current open topic, or start my own.

Regards,
Cat

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account