2015/06/05 00:48:30
Vlada011
This keyboard is interesting on first place because screen and because EVBot options built in.
That will be excellent if everything work nice. EVGA have chance to offer keyboard with unique option and we know how much people want EVBot and how much they pay for that device. One thing is only important... EVGA than can't change connector type for years.
Connector should stay same and than customers and for 5 years will know they could use that, same as Voltage Read points.
It's excellent because EVGA custom graphics and motherboards use same type of tool for voltage measure.
2015/06/05 05:08:15
MSim
I don't see much use for the small screen after seeing the picture of it. We already have software with On Screen Display for monitoring temps etc. 
Don't most overclockers want the least amount of software processes running in the background. Will evbot built into the keyboard work without kb software installed.

2015/06/06 16:22:14
seta8967
so we have a release date yet for it?
2015/06/07 02:38:30
Vlada011
MSim
I don't see much use for the small screen after seeing the picture of it. We already have software with On Screen Display for monitoring temps etc. 
Don't most overclockers want the least amount of software processes running in the background. Will evbot built into the keyboard work without kb software installed.

Example I never set OSD on monitor, all readings are on keyboard. 
I hope they have plans to optimize their Keyboard with Precision X applets.
And Cherry MX Red switches are best choice for this type of keyboard. That's very important decision.
No doubt we will see many topics from people who ask Black, Blue, Brown but Red are most wanted and real gaming keys.

Guys who payed EVBot over 200$ after EVGA sold all supplies will be angry because they could bought and Keyboard and EVBot. 

2015/06/08 09:06:53
Crimson AL
http://www.reviewstudio.net/2260-computex-2015-evga-new-980-ti-lineup-and-z170-motherboards

This says, "It sports 2 types of switches: Blue for the main keys and Brown for the keypad. It also has an LCD display. Its price will be $129."

Hmmmm
2015/06/09 00:50:52
SchmoSalt
I sure hope it isn't limited to blues.  I'm not a fan of blues.  If there is a brown or red version I would be interested.
2015/06/09 11:51:43
JoeyC
Here's another one 

Attached Image(s)

2015/06/09 12:43:16
MSim
Will the built in EVBot work without having to install any keyboard software. I believe that will be key for hardcore overclockers. 

2015/06/09 13:17:22
chris-nyc
Crimson AL
http://www.reviewstudio.net/2260-computex-2015-evga-new-980-ti-lineup-and-z170-motherboards

This says, "It sports 2 types of switches: Blue for the main keys and Brown for the keypad. It also has an LCD display. Its price will be $129."

Hmmmm

That has to be an error.  Blue is LOUD clicky switches, nobody wants those.  There's no way evga used Blue switches by default in this keyboard. 

Trust me, the brown & red switches are loud enough since there's no membrane on a mechanical keyboard, the blue switches would be unbearable.

2015/06/09 14:11:13
Crimson AL
I love the blues but I bet they use reds by default like you said to catch the majority and that info is incorrect.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account