2015/06/09 15:39:38
bobroberts1
Is there any indication of when the hybrid card will be available for purchase in the US? I am starting a 3 titan x build next week and wonder if I should delay a week or more to get the hybrid- I havent bought the GPUs yet...

This will make my build quieter and cheaper.... but if its 3 months off...?
2015/06/09 20:19:19
ShadowYuna
Finallu my mod has been finished. It took some time due the card went to RMA for coil whine.

Now there is no more buzzing sound from Pump or from coil whine.

The fans I used on radiator is Noctua F12PWM fan as push(1000 rpm) and Noctua S12A FLX as pull(1000 rpm)

The temp on first card never goes higher than 55 degree and second card never goes higher than 51 degree on both game or benchmark.

In terms of noise is very different by person. For me I am very sensitive and my PC room is very very quite at night so I can hear any buzzing sound from outside of my house or in the room. 

The money I have spend on this mod is around 400 dollars total. It may be similar price for custom loop water cooling. But due to it can use on any other Geforce reference card at the moment , I am happy with perfromance , Noise and Looks.

I wanted to keep the green Geforce GTX LED. That is why I start this mod. 

Attached Image(s)

2015/06/09 20:44:24
vulterey
Finally, after I gave up with looking for company which could print my stickers for a decent price, I printed them
at home.
I did it on b/w laser printer ready, PVC sheets, I bought on eBay for few pounds.
I was have to tweak my project a little bit, as the stickers have to cover existing print on shroud.
This was actually quite helpful, as they got less detailed on edges, so it was easy to cut them out of
printout.
Anyway I am quite happy with outcome.

2015/06/10 05:29:28
CoercionShaman
That came out really nice, vulterey.  Excellent work.
2015/06/10 05:57:59
Avenger411
Hey,

Indeed vulterey! Very nice!

Max
2015/06/10 06:20:15
vulterey
Thank you CoercionShaman and Avenger411.
2015/06/10 06:26:00
chizow
vulterey
Thank you CoercionShaman and Avenger411.

Yeah that does look great, nice job!

I personally went with ShadowYuna's mod with the EVGA block and it worked out great.  Really impressed with the performance of the AIO, I was a little bit skeptical if it was worth it but wow its a massive difference.  I will have to look into getting a 2nd now.

Thanks again to ShadowYuna for the idea and fast responses!
2015/06/10 06:36:03
Vlada011

Really look fantastic. 
But I must say goodbye to NVIDIA.
His ancestor was GTX580 3GB. price 500$. 
Only NVIDIA have much more confidence in Fermi and Kepler, and because of that they didn't build Tesla only from Maxwell. 
I had good will to continue gaming on GeForce when they become better but I didn't pass well starting with crippled card and other problems.
And others should learn lesson from me if they are not sure what to do. 
I didn't use on such manipulation with Radeon. Situation there was clear, you get max what they can, no better card 3 months after crippled for same money just because company estimate wrong how much performance should give to people who give them 500$ gift every year... 
I will try Radeon + GTX580 as PhysX card. Maybe that can work somehow. 
2015/06/10 06:43:25
CoercionShaman
NVIDIA will generally not work if it detects an AMD card since PhysX is proprietary.  There are some convoluted work arounds for it.
2015/06/10 07:05:41
Vlada011
Is it possible to work somehow?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account