2015/06/08 17:40:01
ShadowYuna
yingzhanshi
ShadowYuna
Just quick update. Due to annoying pump noise from EVGA Hyrbid Cooler I decided to modify my old Corsir H75 with Hybrid Cooler. Since they are from same OEM product it perfectly fit.

No more pump noise either on idle or full load. Also with this mod I can install 280mm rad all in one cooler to graphic card(Like H110) or 140mm rad all in one cooler(Like H90). 

I was just wondering did EVGA used cheap pump on their Hybrid Cooler? Since they are same OEM how come there is pump noise on Hybrid but no pump noise on Corsiar H75?

Hello! This is exactly what I want to build: Reference cooler + corsair h110. h110 got the same pump head as yours. So I wonder how you modify the pump head to mount on the GPU? Is there any specific kit I need? Thank you !

Sorry for late reply.

There is no kit that you can buy the just the bracket. I used the cooper plate from Hybrid Cooler and installed into H75. 

Which means the price will be double(99 for Hybrid + 75 for H75)

I used my spare H75 so it is totally up to you. Buy the Hybrid Cooler from EVGA and use just the bracket

I already asked EVGA about purchasing the bracket only but they said no...

2015/06/08 18:30:40
yingzhanshi
ShadowYuna
yingzhanshi
ShadowYuna
Just quick update. Due to annoying pump noise from EVGA Hyrbid Cooler I decided to modify my old Corsir H75 with Hybrid Cooler. Since they are from same OEM product it perfectly fit.

No more pump noise either on idle or full load. Also with this mod I can install 280mm rad all in one cooler to graphic card(Like H110) or 140mm rad all in one cooler(Like H90). 

I was just wondering did EVGA used cheap pump on their Hybrid Cooler? Since they are same OEM how come there is pump noise on Hybrid but no pump noise on Corsiar H75?

Hello! This is exactly what I want to build: Reference cooler + corsair h110. h110 got the same pump head as yours. So I wonder how you modify the pump head to mount on the GPU? Is there any specific kit I need? Thank you !

Sorry for late reply.

There is no kit that you can buy the just the bracket. I used the cooper plate from Hybrid Cooler and installed into H75. 

Which means the price will be double(99 for Hybrid + 75 for H75)

I used my spare H75 so it is totally up to you. Buy the Hybrid Cooler from EVGA and use just the bracket

I already asked EVGA about purchasing the bracket only but they said no...

That's sad. I've seen another guy built his own cooper plate and believe me it is not easy at all
2015/06/08 18:43:04
Brian6751
seems like it might be possible to rig this up with the Corsair HG10 thats supposed to come out? 
2015/06/08 18:53:39
jerzeeloon
It will work with the kraken g10 bracket
2015/06/08 18:55:22
Brian6751
yes it will. I was talking about using the stock shroud and heatsink plate
2015/06/08 18:57:16
jerzeeloon
Well you said you would try to rig it up with the corsair hg10 which is also a bracket not coming out till July/August. Kraken g10 is available now
2015/06/08 19:02:05
Brian6751
ah ok. I meant it might be doable to get the stock shroud over the Corsair bracket. Sorry, that was confusing 
2015/06/08 20:38:46
Telaso
jerzeeloon
It will work with the kraken g10 bracket

Positive on that? Have we gotten confirmation for sure that the chassis is the same size as the Titan/980??

Just trying to be thorough. If so I'm getting it and a H110.

Cheers
2015/06/09 00:25:38
ryancarnell
I'm still waiting on EVGA to restock the AIO kit for the Titan X. I'm hoping the lack of supply is due to them trying to figure out what/if there is a pump issue (I just caught my own spelling mistake of "pimp").

I hope they restock soon. I'm waiting on any OC'ng until I get this cooler. I see others fitting other coolers on there, but I'm almost certain that cutting the shroud is going to void some type of warranty and I'm not ballsy enough to do that to an $1100 card.

For now, I'm just going to keep the EVGA store item open on a tab in my browser on my computer and my phone. Lets see if the "auto-notify" works this time.

:-/
2015/06/09 05:59:39
CoercionShaman
ryancarnell
I'm still waiting on EVGA to restock the AIO kit for the Titan X. I'm hoping the lack of supply is due to them trying to figure out what/if there is a pump issue (I just caught my own spelling mistake of "pimp").

I hope they restock soon. I'm waiting on any OC'ng until I get this cooler. I see others fitting other coolers on there, but I'm almost certain that cutting the shroud is going to void some type of warranty and I'm not ballsy enough to do that to an $1100 card.

For now, I'm just going to keep the EVGA store item open on a tab in my browser on my computer and my phone. Lets see if the "auto-notify" works this time.

:-/

Cutting the shroud is a no-no.  Unless, of course, you buy one off ebay after someone put watercooling on their card.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account