2018/07/12 20:49:07
dmoheban
Why don't you just try to mod the bios with the GOP-Update tool on Win-raid.com? Its suppose to add UEFI support to old firmwares. 

2020/07/04 14:42:30
mBrane
dmoheban
Why don't you just try to mod the bios with the GOP-Update tool on Win-raid.com? Its suppose to add UEFI support to old firmwares. 

Link?
2020/07/04 15:17:42
ty_ger07
mBrane
dmoheban

Link?

Can't say that I would recommend it, but here is the link:
https://www.win-raid.com/...e-No-requests-DIY.html

I would recommend getting the file from EVGA directly. Less chance of issues that way, and a file from EVGA won't negatively affect your warranty (if you still have one).

Instead, do this:
SpenserA
Register the card to your account, email in your request and include your serial number to confirm it is for the correct card, and we can send you the UEFI update.
2020/07/05 07:42:55
mBrane
ty_ger07
mBrane
dmoheban

Link?

Can't say that I would recommend it, but here is the link:

I would recommend getting the file from EVGA directly. Less chance of issues that way, and a file from EVGA won't negatively affect your warranty (if you still have one).

Instead, do this:
SpenserA
Register the card to your account, email in your request and include your serial number to confirm it is for the correct card, and we can send you the UEFI update.

Thx, ty_ger.  Looks like the link was already moderated (or you Rick Rolled me, dunno).  :)  Win-RAID was pretty difficult to search effectively, so I submitted a request directly to EVGA.  Hoping they're responsive to this.  Again, much appreciated!

2020/07/07 06:00:37
ollyk22
Can anyone help me with this please? I want to upgrade but I am not having much luck running NVflash. I try to run as above but the switches arn't recognised with new version, and without switches it seems to go through a process but there is no report and the other screen shuts too quickly.

Any ideas?
2020/07/07 11:15:50
Sajin
ollyk22
Can anyone help me with this please? I want to upgrade but I am not having much luck running NVflash. I try to run as above but the switches arn't recognised with new version, and without switches it seems to go through a process but there is no report and the other screen shuts too quickly.

Any ideas?

If the vbios is built specifically for your card all you have to do is drag and drop the file onto the nvflash/nvflash64.exe.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account