• EVGA Power Supplies
  • Individually Sleeved Cables for EVGA G5/G2/G3/GM/GP/PQ/P2/T2 Power Supplies (p.7)
2015/02/06 21:11:49
Vlada011
soybean
would these work with the evga 220-gs-0850-v1 850 psu or should i keep looking around?

No, EVGA G2/P2/T2 series.

2015/02/12 14:41:04
Narshredder?
Anywhere to find green sleeved cables?

2015/02/18 08:59:10
Vlada011
THIS IS REALLY NOT FAIR, EUROPE CAN'T GET BLACK AND RED CABLES MORE THAN MONTH.
I hope EVGA Main Office will fix shortage with cables in these two colors in Europe.
Can someone maybe know some other shop for black and red cables.
But only EVGA Sleeve Set. 
2015/02/27 16:29:35
Vlada011
Today and white sleeve set are sold in EVGA Europe, only blue are available.
I hope now EVGA will send new shipment. If we wait to Europe sold and blue to get again...
2015/03/13 03:06:25
FR3D1
I have notice that they're 2 type of material so sleeving. One is the plastic like material that comes with the stock cable and the other is the fabric like sleeve. Just wondering which material are these sleeve?
2015/03/13 10:20:50
Vlada011
You mean on EVGA Individual Sleeves two different types or some other cables.
If you think on other cables that's normal, many different types are available, some of them are similar to plastic as you say and other is paracord or some kind of sleeves similar to paracord.
EVGA Europe long time didn't get black cables, USA shop probably have big supplies and Europe nothing.
I wait them to become available and every day almost I check on site...
They promised availability of sleeve cables, not one series. 
2015/03/13 23:21:16
FR3D1
Vlada011
You mean on EVGA Individual Sleeves two different types or some other cables.
If you think on other cables that's normal, many different types are available, some of them are similar to plastic as you say and other is paracord or some kind of sleeves similar to paracord.
EVGA Europe long time didn't get black cables, USA shop probably have big supplies and Europe nothing.
I wait them to become available and every day almost I check on site...
They promised availability of sleeve cables, not one series. 

I mean in general I notice there are two types. The plastic one is the one that you can push it together to make it fatter and normally used to sleeve multi cables in a bunch and the fabric one I normally see as a Individually Sleeved Cables just wasn't sure which does EVGA makes and what they're called.
2015/03/16 15:56:52
Vlada011
I'm not sure how these new cables looks like but cables on NEX1500 are something between plastic and fabric.
They are compact with wire, you can't move them over wire, you can't notice wire in sleeve. 
MDPC-X is example more plastic feeling.
I can't wait to Europe get them. Only black and red are not available, most wanted colors.
2015/03/17 09:37:02
CptSpig
I have a set of blue cables. Love them! See my MODS RIGS

2015/03/17 10:46:55
Vlada011
CptSpig
I have a set of blue cables. Love them! See my MODS RIGS

Your choice is really weird. I mean compared with your components, I expected black.
I hope I will not have 60 years when Europe get black set. I searched and other shops but only EVGA sell them in Europe.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account