• EVGA Power Supplies
  • Individually Sleeved Cables for EVGA G5/G2/G3/GM/GP/PQ/P2/T2 Power Supplies (p.25)
2018/02/25 08:21:57
sffsks11
I making my own PSU cable's to all my components, I noticed some pins on the 18+10 to 24 pin have double wires. i noticed some pins have 2 wires on the 24 pin. is it safe to crimp 2 wires on a ATX pin ?
2018/03/09 05:31:02
Wegason
Vlada011
I think EVGA should add one more color for new generation of PSU T2 and next models.
Grey. But not simple. Some cool variant. Example as Titanium Grey or Platinum Grey from MDPC-X or something between them.
MDPC-X are cool colors and cool look but they are 5mm and should be 2-3mm and it would be far better to some manufacturer produce of them, I don't like how they move over wire and look unstable. 

I like this idea, a really popping titanium grey would go well with some of the graphics card colours that EVGA make.
2018/03/09 10:12:46
EVGA_Lee
For what it's worth, guys, we're working on making sure that all new modular/semi-modular power supplies in the future will share the same pinouts, so if you end up purchasing one of the individually sleeved cables sets, specifically the ones listed with multiple PSU series, you should be able to use them on future EVGA power supplies.
2018/03/09 22:40:18
XrayMan
EVGATech_LeeM
For what it's worth, guys, we're working on making sure that all new modular/semi-modular power supplies in the future will share the same pinouts, so if you end up purchasing one of the individually sleeved cables sets, specifically the ones listed with multiple PSU series, you should be able to use them on future EVGA power supplies.

That will help a lot.
2018/04/05 18:42:20
EVGA_Lee
Added the new PQ power supplies to the list.  Please note that you will still be purchasing the 24pin cable, and we cannot remove this from the cable kit.  However, the rest of the kit will work with PQ power supplies.
2018/04/16 22:45:35
tonycooper
Hello to everybody..

Can you tell me where i can find plugs and tools for making my own cables?
I need some specific length cables and i need to be the highest quality available.. What brand is the OEM Connectors in EVGA 1600T2 ?

P.S : I would like to thank EVGA Europe for excellent service regarding my RMA.

2018/05/11 06:38:39
Vlada011
I saw some picture on EVGA site and I like Sleeve cables installed on that way.
Not every wire to be in line and hold with plastic peaces, some people like I respect that but I like on this way...

I think when some brand will build all PSU cables in rubber as you see power cord.
Off course need to be thicker but that will be revolution. Imagine such improvement for cable management, durability, installation.
And 24pin with cover for wires like EVGA 1200 SR2 PSU.

2018/05/14 11:22:36
EVGA_JacobF
Sleeved cables are 50% off this week, while they last :)
2018/09/02 14:27:12
Vlada011
I see now EVGA have 2 different Black Sleeve Set, other is Version 2.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=100-NK-1601-B9
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=100-CK-1300-B9

What's difference between them?
Size, different cables in pack, what else?
No more 8+6 pin, only separate 8pin and 6 pin.

2018/09/04 09:21:55
EVGA_Lee
Vlada011
I see now EVGA have 2 different Black Sleeve Set, other is Version 2.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=100-NK-1601-B9
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=100-CK-1300-B9

What's difference between them?
Size, different cables in pack, what else?
No more 8+6 pin, only separate 8pin and 6 pin.

Hi Vlada,

The Version 2 were sets that we originally created for a joint product with a third-party, which was ultimately cancelled.  There are some obvious differences between the two cable sets, but the Version 2 may be something that customers using a smaller system or carefully designed system might use, given the different cable lengths.  There is nothing electrically different between the cable sets, but you should carefully check the measurements before buying them, as noted in the Overview.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account