• EVGA Power Supplies
  • Individually Sleeved Cables for EVGA G5/G2/G3/GM/GP/PQ/P2/T2 Power Supplies (p.23)
2017/07/09 11:34:46
Cruzix
Can't find the white cables for G3 850w in the EU shop :/ 

Also are these cables of better quality than the stock ones?, I recently saw in one of Jayz videos that cable quality actually matters :p
2017/07/26 10:11:31
SystemsOgreLoad
I would really love some of these but I have the 750B2.. Is there any other options I have to get sleeved cables without voiding warranty?
2017/07/28 21:05:23
wysiwyg_bill
I'd definitely purchase a half length version of a cable kit. I have a 1000W T2 but the cable management really wasn't pretty in my mini-tower. The PSU sits right over the CPU cooler. I have two 8+6 video cards in SLI and use one full 8 + a 4 pin cpu mobo power. 
2017/08/10 16:41:03
kostacurtas
Is there any compatible comb set for the 750-850 G2/G3/P2/T2 Power Supply Cable Set?

Do we know what is the width of the cables in this set?
2017/08/18 05:51:18
Bigslimvdub
Sooooo.... no individual wire strands now?
Looking for 6pin sata or molex strands
2017/08/18 08:12:04
rlb9682
Bigslimvdub
Sooooo.... no individual wire strands now?
Looking for 6pin sata or molex strands

No, kits only at this point. I recently got a kit, in June or July, and I haven't seen anything but the whole kit. They do look good though. 
2017/08/29 19:58:25
MartinoMods
Wasn't aware EVGA offered these.  Has anyone used the EVGA version versus the Cablemod ModMesh (which I have) or ModFlex and can give insight into which they preferred and why?
2017/08/30 03:02:38
Vlada011
grandgnu
Wasn't aware EVGA offered these.  Has anyone used the EVGA version versus the Cablemod ModMesh (which I have) or ModFlex and can give insight into which they preferred and why?

ModMesh look more similar to EVGA Sleeve.
But I like to use cables from same brand as PSU.
EVGA PSU - EVGA Sleeve - EVGA Logo Velcro tapes. 

For me Sleeve is necessary in nice gaming Case, but don't need to be highlight.
I don't prefer to highlight them, because they are just cables but need to be good.
They just need to be inside and to look natural, like other cables not exists, like that's default cables.
I would never back on normal PSU Cables after single sleeved...

2017/09/13 22:49:22
quadlatte
MartinoMods

the modflex is more of a cloth type materiel, it doesnt hold its shape to well with out combs, the evga ones are like the mod mesh, little stiffer imo, the ones in my modsrigs are the evga ones in the first picture with all red, the second with the side panel on is with the modflex cables on my old PSU, notice how they droop. the evg ones ended up being a bit cheaper than cable mod for a whole set
2017/10/16 05:48:25
Vlada011
EVGA could think to launch cable set with one PSU model with wires in rubber. 
Than whole cable will be rounded. That would be best for cable management and people who want could use EVGA single sleeve cables set.
I think you understand me. Whole wire to be rounded as normal power cord or similar. That would be completely new thing in PC industry.
Flexibile and far easier for installation than anything. 24 pin will be little bigger but EVGA could use same principe as with EVGA SR-2 PSU on and of 24 pin cable.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account