2014/05/30 02:19:23
naftitch
Hi have the same problem, I've had my hydro kit for just over 3 weeks and the seal between the pump and res has failed and started to leak 

" />

I'm now looking for a replacement pump and res, what are the model numbers for the ones you've used?

2014/11/10 07:46:23
blackweb
Has the Hadron Hydro leaking issue been fixed?
2014/11/10 14:13:58
kougar
I don't believe so. The hydro kit I have goes through an entire reservoir of coolant a month, so obviously there's seepage somewhere. I just can't find it.  Will have to figure out how to separate the housing from the pump to fully check it. I'm wondering if it's leaking inside the pump because mine has quit pumping twice now, I have to unplug/replug the pump back in before it resumes working, so it's going to get RMA'd regardless.
2014/11/10 19:48:31
blackweb
EVGA,

If you want to sell this enthusiast a hadron hydro case/cooling system, you need to address this issue.

Have you fixed the Hadron Hydro liquid cooling system?

WEB
2014/11/11 06:42:43
blackweb
kougar
I don't believe so. The hydro kit I have goes through an entire reservoir of coolant a month, so obviously there's seepage somewhere. I just can't find it.  Will have to figure out how to separate the housing from the pump to fully check it. I'm wondering if it's leaking inside the pump because mine has quit pumping twice now, I have to unplug/replug the pump back in before it resumes working, so it's going to get RMA'd regardless.

I am very hesitant to build a new system around Hadron Hydro cooling due to this issue.  
2016/09/25 07:07:23
nitefly
Bought this kit last month and after 2 weeks, the pump started leaking at the seal between the clear and black plastic. Looks like it only leaks when it's hot (while gaming). Surprised EVGA still sells this kit in 2016 knowing that it leaks.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account