2012/02/22 18:25:46
EliteGeek91
EVGA 295 Red Edition Owners Club 

ONLY 103 EVER produced! How many remain in existence today? We may never actually know, but this is how many are known in existence today.

EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Editions Owners of The World:

SENJU, Japan: 2 

Wolf Team Leader, Australia: 4 

Fathey 007, USA: 1 

ALi, Germany: 1   

Rich, USA: 1  

Jkon 1977, USA:   

Gold Leader, Netherlands: 2   

EliteGeek91, USA: 1  

Total Amount of EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Edition's Per Country: 

Australia:   

USA: 6  

Japan: 2

The Netherlands: 2 

Germany: 1

Total Amount of Owners: 8  

Total Amount of Cards: 15  

Total Amount of Countries: 5

There might be more, but so far I have not found any other owners of these ultra rares.    

A special thanks to Gold Leader for getting all of the above info! He has done a great job! All I did was copy and paste his info here, and hopefully we can keep track of all the known 295 Red's known in existence.  

2012/02/23 17:23:09
Gold Leader
The USA version come with these boxes with the Chrome colored GeForce GTX 295 & EVGA logo's:

The USA versions also have smaller and white warranty stickers:

As where the European variants have gray colored GeForce GTX 295 & EVGA logo's, they do have a red label showing it's a Red Edition

The European versions have white & blue colored warranty stickers and they are bigger than the warranty stickers the USA version have:

Here are my two EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Editions in action :)

2012/02/23 17:24:08
EliteGeek91
Ahh very cool bud, thanks for the share!
2012/02/23 17:25:51
Gold Leader
EliteGeek91

Ahh very cool bud, thanks for the share!

No probs mate, my previous GTX 295 RE's went to WOLF_TEAM_LEADER
After some time I kinda regreted that move so buying these two kinda released me from those regrets!
2012/02/23 17:29:27
EliteGeek91
Lol, well awesome you got another set!

Mind if I ask are yours from EU, or US?

The one I got from UK, is a USA one.

The two I got from Cali are prolly also from USA, but can't verify till I get them Monday.  
2012/02/24 00:49:57
Gold Leader
EliteGeek91

Lol, well awesome you got another set!

Mind if I ask are yours from EU, or US?

The one I got from UK, is a USA one.

The two I got from Cali are prolly also from USA, but can't verify till I get them Monday.  

Well as my description tells they are from USA and not EUR  You can tell because of my warranty stickers which you can see in my system shot in my previous post

Which is this set my friend

See them white warranty stickers ? They show as my boxes do that mine are USA versions of the EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Edition
2012/02/24 09:55:48
Sleinous
That's still a lot of GPU's out there!
2012/02/24 11:26:42
GunslingerOCS
I really wanted to buy the 2 that were listed in the FS section last week but missed out on them. 
2012/02/24 11:39:47
EliteGeek91
GunslingerOCS

I really wanted to buy the 2 that were listed in the FS section last week but missed out on them. 

Lol sorry bud. 
2012/02/24 14:53:57
Gold Leader
EliteGeek91

GunslingerOCS

Lol sorry bud. 

Well since you only wanted to keep one you could sell him the ones you might be willing to let go of
Since they are not boxed their value would still be like 200 USD a card heh, but then again it all depends on the buyer on what he or she is willing to pay for them after all.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account