2020/03/16 07:09:18
Bobmitch
Nereus

Grocery delivery from Fresh Direct - and they are booked solid for the next week now, never seen anything like that before with them, and we've been with them maybe 10 years.

Also ordered Zinc and Vitamins D and C from Amazon - supposed to help with immune support.

I'm in NYC, getting a bit worrisome here - schools all closed through to at least April 20, and possibly the rest of the school year. My work just told me not to come in tomorrow and they'll figure out what to do soon. My wife's work are telecommuting for the rest of this month at least. NYC infections increasing rapidly.

With schools closed that long, what will that do to their summer vacation?  I remember as a kid in Conn...that after 5 snow days...they used to deduct one day off summer vacation for every day after the 5.  April 20?  Only extended Spring Break here in Texas...so far.
2020/03/16 09:46:13
Nereus
bobmitch
Nereus
Grocery delivery from Fresh Direct - and they are booked solid for the next week now, never seen anything like that before with them, and we've been with them maybe 10 years.

Also ordered Zinc and Vitamins D and C from Amazon - supposed to help with immune support.

I'm in NYC, getting a bit worrisome here - schools all closed through to at least April 20, and possibly the rest of the school year. My work just told me not to come in tomorrow and they'll figure out what to do soon. My wife's work are telecommuting for the rest of this month at least. NYC infections increasing rapidly.

With schools closed that long, what will that do to their summer vacation?  I remember as a kid in Conn...that after 5 snow days...they used to deduct one day off summer vacation for every day after the 5.  April 20?  Only extended Spring Break here in Texas...so far.

I know they've waived the 180 day minimum requirement per year in NYC, so I guess they're just going to let it slide?

..and just received an email confirming they are starting remote learning.

2020/03/16 10:18:31
Bobmitch
Nereus
bobmitch
Nereus

I know they've waived the 180 day minimum requirement per year in NYC, so I guess they're just going to let it slide?

..and just received an email confirming they are starting remote learning.

That could work!  Let's hope things subside sooner than later...
2020/03/16 16:42:06
STR1D3R_2
12 rolls of TP and handed them out to some elderly folks outside a different store.

2020/03/16 17:31:05
Nereus
STR1D3R_2
12 rolls of TP and handed them out to some elderly folks outside a different store.

2020/03/17 13:59:18
MasterMiner
Vlada011
I will buy boots on autumn, Danner.
Best quality, Made in USA. Waterproof 6"...

Coyote Brown or Black I didn't decide.
Danner have crazy boots..
Marine Expeditionary Boots, Acadia, Mountain Light, Mountain Light II, Mountain Pass... Patrol, Blackhawk II.
AMAZING boots.
I looked carefull and I couldn't find better for that price range. 
Reviews, manufacture process and history special experience of customers really is different then many other brands I checked.
Because when you want to buy boots on jacket, always is better to research at least 6 months.
Special if you buy expensive stuff like Danner, Canada Goose, Cockpit, etc... 2/3 products you like on first moment you change opinion after 20-30 days.
Because of that need more time if you can't afford 3-4 pair of quality boots.

I did a google search just for kicks... those are nice boots!
2020/03/17 17:47:42
Cool GTX
groceries & a fresh Pizza
2020/03/18 00:35:27
rjohnson11
Food for the week
2020/03/22 16:25:22
XrayMan

Necessary supplies from Costco.
2020/03/23 00:15:55
Nereus

Ordered from Amazon some stationary supplies for our daughter schooling from home - printer paper, lined refill paper, pens.. but they won't deliver until late April :/   I don't want to go out and buy it.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account