• Hardware
  • How to use memtest86 from Corsair (p.3)
2021/05/14 09:08:45
Starshine95
abdull74
Am I the only who is getting a DNS error from that link?

Just google "memtest86", should be the first result. Would give you the direct link but I don't think I can post links yet.

Used it a few weeks ago. It took a while but it seems to be one of the best programs for RAM testing (and it can be used even without an OS). According to some other users the Windows one isn't as good as its test isn't as thorough.
2021/06/04 14:20:50
sanchiz
Starshine95
abdull74
Am I the only who is getting a DNS error from that link?

Just google "memtest86", should be the first result. Would give you the direct link but I don't think I can post links yet.

Used it a few weeks ago. It took a while but it seems to be one of the best programs for RAM testing (and it can be used even without an OS). According to some other users the Windows one isn't as good as its test isn't as thorough.

One thing that I haven't found a solution for is testing memory while the iGPU part of APU is maxed out. Does anybody has an easy solution? was using memtest for win + furmark, but I'm sure there is better solution somewhere.
2021/06/13 11:10:35
Edlopez_
Thanks for the info! 
2021/06/13 11:23:11
rjohnson11
The original link is broken or no longer in use. I will lock this thread as a result. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account