2017/04/20 16:24:43
Nozler
csharp.bg
Brick dual BIOS card ?
Is that possible?

I wouldn't try it even with dual bios, that's a lot of money invested but thats just me,I don't have a dual bios card so unsure, @ least not without talking to customer service. Your call. Good Luck
2017/04/20 17:11:52
raidersfan64
Alright just backed up my master, slave Bios threw GPUZ, made 3 folders for master, slave, and for the newly modified bioses. Placed all bioses into correct folders with screenshots just to be organized.

Flash successful and proceeding to do some benchy's to check performance and stability.

Okay I flashed the the slave bios with the switch to the right close to my power cables and both bios run at 5512 mem clock lol. I didn't flash my GPU with the switch to the left. Time to verify why that is.. I also rebooted my PC .
2017/04/20 19:19:40
cloiselle1
Nozler
csharp.bg
Brick dual BIOS card ?
Is that possible?

I wouldn't try it even with dual bios, that's a lot of money invested but thats just me,I don't have a dual bios card so unsure, @ least not without talking to customer service. Your call. Good Luck

Flashing is incredibly simple now with these all in one packages.  You USED to have to load the cap yourself and do the process manually. . . you literally can't mess it up unless you're an idiot. 
2017/04/20 20:24:55
Ztrydr
raidersfan64
Alright just backed up my master, slave Bios threw GPUZ, made 3 folders for master, slave, and for the newly modified bioses. Placed all bioses into correct folders with screenshots just to be organized.

Flash successful and proceeding to do some benchy's to check performance and stability.

Okay I flashed the the slave bios with the switch to the right close to my power cables and both bios run at 5512 mem clock lol. I didn't flash my GPU with the switch to the left. Time to verify why that is.. I also rebooted my PC .

I'm getting the same thing. Though it does not seem to affect performance as far as I can tell. Getting the same numbers as their benchmarks here in the forums and seems stable.
2017/04/20 20:54:54
raidersfan64
Ztrydr
raidersfan64

I'm getting the same thing. Though it does not seem to affect performance as far as I can tell. Getting the same numbers as their benchmarks here in the forums and seems stable.
Do you have the FTW2? I am being conservative with a GPU core clock at +60 offset and I will upload my results tomorrow.
2017/04/20 20:58:53
bal3wolf
I took a chance and put the 6686 version on my hydrocopper my card would already do 5600Mhz on the memory so i was pretty sure it would work but backed up the bios of course before i did it.  now the wierd part with my stock bios i was having trouble passing +84 with this bios i was able to run +99 and still testing.
2017/04/20 21:13:53
Ztrydr
raidersfan64
Ztrydr
raidersfan64

Do you have the FTW2? I am being conservative with a GPU core clock at +60 offset and I will upload my results tomorrow.

Yes I have the FTW2.
2017/04/20 21:29:18
lolotte
I upgraded my SC2s:
  • 3dMark Time Spy before the bios upgrade: 11121
  • 3dMark Time Spy after the bios upgrade: 11186
It might not be the most representative benchmark, but it's a little faster.
I also did a stress test after, and it was stable, so all good.
2017/04/20 23:03:50
bal3wolf
these bios must also adjust timings because i flashed back to my stock bios ran the exact same clocks and got around 800 points less on 3dmark firestrike at exact same clocks.
2017/04/21 00:38:41
mawago
Also an BIOS Update for the GTX 1060 6 GB SC Gaming?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account