2018/11/05 22:14:20
Sajin
blehblah
Sajin
Yep, looks right.

Awesome..Thanks so much man! So now, overclocking is just a matter of finding how high to set the the 1093 point using ctrl+drag, and also the memory clock? Do I leave voltage % slider at 100?

No problem. Yes & Yes.
2018/11/09 07:58:08
Bluntwrapped1
Sajin
TheTiesThatBind
Sajin
Yes, the rom files are listed in the post.

Do you mean the ones that you posted from techpower? 

The ones I listed are older versions. There are newer ones available...

Master =
Slave =

I'm using the original 11GHz bios posted earlier in the thread. Do the newer versions (the ones you've linked above) offer any changes over the old?

2018/11/09 11:13:56
Sajin
Bluntwrapped1

I'm using the original 11GHz bios posted earlier in the thread. Do the newer versions (the ones you've linked above) offer any changes over the old?

Just better compatibility.
2018/11/09 12:36:12
Bluntwrapped1
Sajin
Bluntwrapped1

Just better compatibility.

Thanks for confirming. It’s working great on my ACX FTW. I just wish I could add a little bit more voltage.. ;)
2018/11/09 12:36:53
Sajin
No problem.
2018/11/17 12:07:02
DesireUA
Hi, I bought a GTX 1080 FTW2 DT 08G-P4-6684-KR BIOS 86.04.60.40.82, downloaded the correct version of the BIOS for me. I used DDU to remove drivers in safe mode, after I started Primary, the window blinked and closed, the BIOS remained the same. I wanted to update the BIOS to add some performance and I hope that it can correct the noise from the coils. What am I doing wrong? Sorry for my bad english
2018/11/17 15:56:17
Sajin
DesireUA
Hi, I bought a GTX 1080 FTW2 DT 08G-P4-6684-KR BIOS 86.04.60.40.82, downloaded the correct version of the BIOS for me. I used DDU to remove drivers in safe mode, after I started Primary, the window blinked and closed, the BIOS remained the same. I wanted to update the BIOS to add some performance and I hope that it can correct the noise from the coils. What am I doing wrong? Sorry for my bad english

Are you running the program as admin?

2018/11/18 02:03:20
DesireUA
Yes, I used 6684 Bios, and i don`t know new this bios or old
2019/02/27 04:55:05
er557
Hi @Sajin, sorry to necro this thread but it seems applicable still,
Have two 6183 KR in SLI (1080 SC acx 3.0), on stock clocks and stock settings in XOC. The bioses are updated for the pwm temp fan fix and the nvidia display port fix. I used to run them overclocked but sometimes in games it would reboot so I have set back to stock. They also boost fine but get quite hot up to max temp target, as my ventilation is not top notch.
Would I have any benefit from crossflashing to 11gpbs bios, or to say zotac amp extreme for less power envelope restrictions, or even the asus strix unlocked patched bios with no limits?
I rather stay on the safe side, but have seen guides here that prove those can work. What about my fans and their control, will it be compatible. Maybe I should avoid adventures altogether?
2019/02/27 11:38:32
Sajin
er557
Hi @Sajin, sorry to necro this thread but it seems applicable still,
Have two 6183 KR in SLI (1080 SC acx 3.0), on stock clocks and stock settings in XOC. The bioses are updated for the pwm temp fan fix and the nvidia display port fix. I used to run them overclocked but sometimes in games it would reboot so I have set back to stock. They also boost fine but get quite hot up to max temp target, as my ventilation is not top notch.
Would I have any benefit from crossflashing to 11gpbs bios, or to say zotac amp extreme for less power envelope restrictions, or even the asus strix unlocked patched bios with no limits?
I rather stay on the safe side, but have seen guides here that prove those can work. What about my fans and their control, will it be compatible. Maybe I should avoid adventures altogether?

The 11 GHz vbios is for the FTW2 and SC2, and not the SC, but you may be able to get it to flash to your card using nvflash. Should be fine if you've seen guides that prove those vbios's work fine with your card.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account