2018/06/30 17:56:57
Sajin
Eze2kiel
Ok.
Any mail or form?

https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/
2018/07/02 19:35:32
atastyfury
Hi, I'm waiting for a response from EVGA support. As they still have not answered me. Here is my video card. Nothing is normal for me. These clocks are completely wrong. I want to go back to my original bios or some functional bios with the 11ghz. Unfortunately I did not back up my version 86.04.60.00.80 ... 
If someone managed to put this board in 11ghz could help me. Well in the post says to be the GTX 1080 FTW2 DT. So being so EVGA should be in position to solve my problem because it did not work here.
Problems... Bandwidth, Memory type... and the memory stays locked in 405mhz ( in the precision xoc )

After updating >>

According to the post this is the original bios. But it seems to be having more problems than the new bios >>

2018/07/03 01:00:54
Sajin
2018/07/03 01:20:58
CyberSparky
atastyfury
Hi, I'm waiting for a response from EVGA support. As they still have not answered me. Here is my video card. Nothing is normal for me. These clocks are completely wrong. I want to go back to my original bios or some functional bios with the 11ghz. Unfortunately I did not back up my version 86.04.60.00.80 ... 
If someone managed to put this board in 11ghz could help me. Well in the post says to be the GTX 1080 FTW2 DT. So being so EVGA should be in position to solve my problem because it did not work here.
Problems... Bandwidth, Memory type... and the memory stays locked in 405mhz ( in the precision xoc )

After updating >>

According to the post this is the original bios. But it seems to be having more problems than the new bios >>

I had the exact same issue with my latest 1080 FTW I got for SLi. Whenever I flashed the bios it locked the memory to 405mhz as well. I tried multiple bios from Techpowerup all resulted the same. I used the VBios for slave from page 12 for my 2nd 1080 FTW and all is well Both of my 1080 FTW are at the 11Gbps. Both with different bios as what worked for one, did not work for the other. 

Attached Image(s)

2018/07/03 06:38:30
atastyfury
Sajin

Thank you, Sajin.

But I have the same doubts as I had before. Putting this bios lose the warranty?
I bought the vga a month ago and I do not want to be without warranty.
On the techpowerup website it says the following message:

"Warning: You are viewing an unverified BIOS file.
This upload has not been verified by us in any way (like we do for the entries listed under the 'AMD', 'ATI' and 'NVIDIA' sections).
Please exercise caution when flashing it to your graphics card, and always have a backup."
2018/07/03 06:40:24
atastyfury
SparkyShaft
atastyfury

After updating >>

I had the exact same issue with my latest 1080 FTW I got for SLi. Whenever I flashed the bios it locked the memory to 405mhz as well. I tried multiple bios from Techpowerup all resulted the same. I used the VBios for slave from page 12 for my 2nd 1080 FTW and all is well Both of my 1080 FTW are at the 11Gbps. Both with different bios as what worked for one, did not work for the other. 

My vga is different from yours ... mine is "6684-KR" :(
2018/07/03 07:09:48
Sajin
atastyfury
Putting this bios lose the warranty?

No.
2018/07/03 14:53:01
CyberSparky
atastyfury
SparkyShaft
atastyfury

After updating >>

My vga is different from yours ... mine is "6684-KR" :(

Very true, however I am using the Bios meant for your model of card. :)
2018/07/05 04:59:44
atastyfury
I would like to thank my friends here in the forum for helping me. It was more useful than EVGA support. I put the bios that the Sajin passed and everything returned to normal. Thank you.

2018/07/05 11:51:41
Sajin

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account