2018/06/06 08:47:48
shawtydat
Hello.  I have the SC2 6583.  I update the clock and it showed 1367mhz for proper 11ghz speed.  When I moved it to a new comp, the clock speed went back down to 1251mhz.  Does the speed update require the latest nvidia driver?
2018/06/06 11:12:07
Sajin
shawtydat
Does the speed update require the latest nvidia driver?

No.
2018/06/08 20:58:42
campdude
The recent firmware update that supposed to fix a bug with Display Port 1.3 and 1.4... will it have the overclocked memory specifications?
2018/06/13 12:39:02
Yusepah
Bios updated and getting artifacts with 11GHz :(:(:(, got to flash the original one, manually OCed it to 10,7Ghz mems, 2.101 core, not bad isnt it?
2018/06/13 15:35:58
Lajota0
Are the BIOS in the first post of this thread the most recent ones? Is it any better than just manually overclocking? If I update and any issue occurs, can I revert it to the original? How?
2018/06/15 14:35:30
Damvers
bloodyredd
Hi, new owner of FTW2.  I tried flashing the bios today and nothing is happening. Screen just blacks out for a few seconds and beeps then goes back to the desktop but nothing is happening. My current version is 86.04.60.40.82

I have the same problem. Someone could help me?
2018/06/15 14:42:43
Sajin
Damvers
bloodyredd
Hi, new owner of FTW2.  I tried flashing the bios today and nothing is happening. Screen just blacks out for a few seconds and beeps then goes back to the desktop but nothing is happening. My current version is 86.04.60.40.82

I have the same problem. Someone could help me?

Checkout post #409.

2018/06/16 19:37:14
Eze2kiel
Kids, I've the stock BIOS that came in the VGA.
I already post photos in the previous messages.
I've the memories in 11GHz.
Well... By setting the BIOS in secondary by turning off the PC and moving the switch of the VGA, I notice that being in Windows the screen blinks in black every so often.
This from what I see isn't normal.
With the primary BIOS, it doesn't happen to me.
In this case, how do I re-reflash the two BIOS and avoid this?
Problems with temperatures aren't because I have a full cover waterblock.
2018/06/17 13:29:42
Sajin
Eze2kiel
Well... By setting the BIOS in secondary by turning off the PC and moving the switch of the VGA, I notice that being in Windows the screen blinks in black every so often.

You'll need to reflash the slave vbios using nvflash.
2018/06/29 09:17:53
Eze2kiel
Sajin
Eze2kiel

You'll need to reflash the slave vbios using nvflash.

I already tried to update the BIOS again with the steps explained here, but it throws protection error.
What would be the right steps?
At the date what BIOS do I have to download? Since mine already came factory with 11 Gbps.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account