2011/06/09 07:16:34
Delirious
Thebetterhalf

Oh, and I also occasionally like to play video games. I'm pretty good at shooter games!

Welcome!  Have fun while in the forums.
2011/06/10 05:44:44
Spieluhr
quadlatte

Spieluhr

Heya all. Watching my dad on here kind of got me into it. I'm mainly a PC gamer but I will occassionally do light console gaming. My name is Kayla and I'm a high school student. When I get out of here I plan on going into Programming and Software Development. I've been just mainly lurking around here. But... hello everyone!

and i watch more than the MODS do

Shh. That you do. It's oh so much fun. Now, dad, stop watching my every move? <3
2011/06/10 06:00:03
Drerex
Spieluhr

quadlatte

Spieluhr

Heya all. Watching my dad on here kind of got me into it. I'm mainly a PC gamer but I will occassionally do light console gaming. My name is Kayla and I'm a high school student. When I get out of here I plan on going into Programming and Software Development. I've been just mainly lurking around here. But... hello everyone!

Shh. That you do. It's oh so much fun. Now, dad, stop watching my every move? <3

Welcome to the forums Kayla.  It's funny because that reminds me of my daughter.  She wants to get on the EVGA forums but still is a little young for that.  She is 10 though.  LOL!

Welcome to the forums everyone else.  Need signature or art work for your stuff?  Just PM me!! 
2011/06/12 01:48:37
NiGhTz2k
Hey what's up. New to this forum, but I've lurked once in awhile on and off. I figured I should have an EVGA product to join, but I guess that doesn't matter. ;) Maybe soon, was already looking in the the P67 mobo's, but those were a bit late and I got impatient and just got what I got, very happy with it actually.  <-- Scratch that, got an EVGA GTX 460 1GB GPU, it's rocking so far. 

Hope to be somewhat active here, I don't know, time will tell. Seems like a cool bunch here too. 
2011/06/12 10:28:32
Talon5
Spieluhr

quadlatte

Spieluhr

Lol. He`s just doing his job as a great and loving Dad. Don`t ever expect anything less!!!
 Drerex, love that Stang! Hi all!
2011/06/13 03:07:40
camstatic
Hey I'm Cam, from South Australia. Been a lurker for quite a while but I figured it was time to actually participate from time to time. To pay the bills I do contract/private IT work, and have recently started as a Tech at the local highschool (vandalism ahoy). I've already met a couple of you thanks to K|ngp|ns livestream during Computex, looking forward to meeting a few more. Cheers!
2011/06/13 08:01:22
Spieluhr
Talon5

Spieluhr

quadlatte

Spieluhr

Lol. He`s just doing his job as a great and loving Dad. Don`t ever expect anything less!!!

He tries, at least. xD I love him for it~ And, welcome other new people xD
2011/06/13 08:36:23
Drerex
Talon5

Spieluhr

quadlatte

Spieluhr

Thanks and +1 on the comment.
2011/06/15 09:54:34
GUNNY1966
Well after posting serveral threads ect. ect., I decided to check out some of the older but lengthy areas! My name is Clay, I work for The Harley-Davidson Motor Company in Kansas City. I'm 45, married, father of 4, member of the www.KILLDUClan.com (admin BFBCo II #1 ranked 100 ticket server )! I'm not totally new to the scene but still have alot to learn & thought if I was going to learn, go where the professors hang out! I've been around PC since the dinosaur age!  Yea, it has come a VERY long way since I was a bit younger. don't laugh, your day is coming soon enough! :-) Nice to meet ya all :-)  
2011/06/15 23:25:04
warhammer40m
Hi there! It's me! Got a new EVGA GTX 570 SC vid card, it rocks!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account