2021/01/11 18:10:43
XrayMan

Welcome.    
2021/01/20 10:45:26
pogy_soup
Hi All,
ITS YA BOY POGY_SOUP

I did my first build last year and had a ball! Upgraded from a custom sager I had build out a few years back. I love hardware and the physics behind the thermals. I graduated with a physics degree and I love to nerd out on optimizing stuff.

I do a lot of data science work and my initial build was to get me in a good place for NNs and data prep without using the cloud. I am a gamer too through!

The exotic OC world looks wicked fun, and I want to get into it.  LN2 looks cool and all but I think I would rather have something I could just turn on and use rather then a score breaker rig. I currently have some lofty asperations for a dielectric oil sub zero gaming build. I was brought here after researching xoc cards and obviously I drooled over a KP 3090. If anybody could use my help with a project let me know!

PS: Competitive overclocking looks wicked fun, I just dont know how to get into it without burning a lot of cash blowing through hardware!

2021/01/21 19:06:05
XrayMan

2021/01/21 19:42:39
4RXN
Software Engineer by day, gamer by night. Working on my second build and hoping to incorporate one of those beautiful 3090 Kingpin Hybrid cards. Trying to up my post count for Elite status.
2021/02/03 20:40:18
donta1979
*steps out after years of going into lurking mode the past couple weeks*
Retired from the AAA Video Game Industry at 40 last year, have no desire to touch 3dsmax/maya/photoshop/mudbox/zBrush or any gaming engine again. Love English Bulldogs help a rescue along with taking on their permanent fosters, Have a couple English bulldogs of my own, like long walks on the beach*ops wrong place*, love Jeeping with our two Jeep Wrangle JLU Sports we upgrade almost monthly. Had to buy my first prebuilt PC ever in my late teen to adult life as fighting with the Miner/Scalper Bots finally had enough of, first new real PC in eight years at least they only dragged me though the coals for 400-500 dollars and not 900-1500 like the other prebuilt system sellers. Enjoy video gaming still but pretty picky. Waiting for an event like that episode in South Park with Stan seeing crap everywhere and then some strange matrix stuff to happen that requires alcohol. *guy can dream right*
2021/02/09 12:55:30
TechJessica87
Hey it happens! 😆
2021/02/10 00:24:23
Nekro-DtoF
Hello I've gone as DtoF since CSS since creating my steam account 14 years ago lol
Stopped PC gaming for about 8 years and decided to finally build my own PC
I enjoy music from rock, country, blues, metal classical etc no reggaetón and modern "rap" mumbling lol
I've played guitar for about 16years
BMW fan basically from 1957-about...2006 lol e30, e36,2002, 507
Watches catch my attention as well as nice pens lol and pewpews...that go bang lol
2021/02/10 10:38:52
topoi
4RXN
Software Engineer by day, gamer by night. Working on my second build and hoping to incorporate one of those beautiful 3090 Kingpin Hybrid cards. Trying to up my post count for Elite status.

this is literally me
2021/02/15 12:08:28
Allentc2
Hello! I am NOT a PC hardware enthusiast. In fact, I can BARELY assemble a PC. But I try and below is my latest attempt. I am making it (almost) solely to play DCS in VR. LOL Like many of you, I'm patiently awaiting the next batch of EVGA RTX 3080s to come down the pipe. Fingers crossed I can get one. West Virginia is not exactly a Mecca for computer parts, so I have to hope to I am fast enough with one of the Discord alerts pops up. LOL

2021/02/15 20:58:41
usbarlow@hotmail.com
 Hello

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account