2011/05/29 11:54:38
jbearclaw
Hello support group!
I just wanted to note the very positive atmosphere you have created. After reading through the various posts I didn't see a single trace of rude, crude, tude!

Eventually, I want to dive into OC'ing the CPU and installing the RAM upgrade thats laying on my table. :) Which, I think I picked the wrong type. I have installed 2gbx3 DDR3 Corsair XMS3 platinum series. I picked up the same thing but no platinum series...  I mean really, Corsair, really?
2011/05/29 20:07:47
_Havoc_
Guess I will introduce myself.

Name is Jason, I'm 23. Been a EVGA forum member for awhile. Always been a art fan. I started drawling when I was 6, along with playing games. Now I just to my art stuff in Photoshop CS5, still game heavy, and now add being a PC nerd.
Far as Job, well work with my dad at his shop he open in 1994 repair Hydraulic cylinders. Not the most exciting or interesting job in the world but it's money.
My mom and most of my family are still trying to push me into going to college (want to get into Game design) but I'm not sure I want to get into the cost of that yet.
2011/06/03 13:04:44
DeRico
Hi Im Stephen, I am an enlisted Active Duty Air Force member. I used to have a sick computer untill I messed it up from spilling distilled water on it, now in my free time I build rifles and work on my 2010 VW GTI which I was able to purchase back in Feburary. I am a C-130J Isocronical technician, I basically tear apart a J, inspect every part for functionality and rebuild it and return her back to er DCC. 
Ive been an EVGA member since I bought my 9600gt back in '08, I didnt start browsing the forums untill late '08 early '09. When I have down time and not working on my car I play Bad Company 2, recently I have not had internet so I come here randomly.
2011/06/04 12:40:35
DaveW71
Hello Everyone!

My name is Dave. I live in Truckee, Ca, if you know where Lake Tahoe is then you know Truckee. I work with beer all day (Beer Draft Tech) yes there is a job title for beer:)  It's not a big money maker job but it's fun and out there with people. :)

At any rate after leaving the Unites States Navy in 1993 as Gunners Mate I went to school for drafting and design, computer science and then later took some AutoCad courses. I still work with CAD part time which is a lot of fun too.

I have always had an interest in building computers again, even more now, and would like to get into OCing. I am into Flight Sims, Racing Sims, 1st and 3rd person shooters and strategy games.

Looking to be part of the community and from what I can see there is a lot of great people here. I have done my research on EVGA and have decided this is the road I want to take with my future products.  

2011/06/07 10:23:57
Spieluhr
Heya all. Watching my dad on here kind of got me into it. I'm mainly a PC gamer but I will occassionally do light console gaming. My name is Kayla and I'm a high school student. When I get out of here I plan on going into Programming and Software Development. I've been just mainly lurking around here. But... hello everyone!
2011/06/08 16:01:25
quadlatte
Spieluhr

Heya all. Watching my dad on here kind of got me into it. I'm mainly a PC gamer but I will occassionally do light console gaming. My name is Kayla and I'm a high school student. When I get out of here I plan on going into Programming and Software Development. I've been just mainly lurking around here. But... hello everyone!

and i watch more than the MODS do
2011/06/08 16:26:16
enigma442
Well hello everyone,i am always the last to know.
2011/06/08 21:07:16
Thebetterhalf
Hi! I'm a techie but not a computer genius, but I thought I'd check this out! My hubby is perpetually on this forum so I thought I'd see what the appeal was.

Yes, I allow him to spend a lot of money on our computer, but my computer at work is so slow that I could go faster on friggin typewriter! When I come home I don't want to have to wait over 5 minutes for it to boot up like the one at work. Besides the man knows how to shop for a bargain!

So, I'm an army brat, and I've lived all over europe, but right now I live in what I consider to be a small town- compared to done places I've lived. We're about to move to Dallas though. I have 3 kids and work full time, so I haven't had time for oblivion in a while. I saw the demo for skyrim though. I might have to take a vacay for a while when it comes out! ;-D
2011/06/08 21:18:54
Thebetterhalf
Oh, and I also occasionally like to play video games. I'm pretty good at shooter games!
2011/06/09 06:58:01
Tweaked
Welcome, this place is a lot of fun, and you will learn a lot.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account