2018/02/06 22:45:28
GBreezy612
New here. Built my first PC couple days ago. I don’t have a current high end video card in there yet. Just using a EVGA 1030 I got locally at MicroCenter. Shopping around for a month straight and watching and learning a bunch from YouTube. I ordered my parts and assembled the build.
2018/02/07 18:45:55
Pyro411
Greetings everyone, just an old Pyro here that finally got around to making a forum account here :)

I've been building computers since the early 90s, starting out with helping my uncle during summer vacation during middle school to getting hired in at a Solutions Provider during the late 90s, so I've been able to see Empires be built, and sadly I have seen some loved empires fall RIP 3dfx/BFG/and many others.

Hmm what else to say...
Some of the memorable builds over the years that were mine or that I worked on.
A PC in a fish tank filled with oil and decorated it with a toy boat that was attempting to fish up my graphics card
A PC in the basement built in between i beams with the heat blowing out the wall during the summer and into the room during the winter
A rugged in car PC for an Emergency Services vehicle
A beautiful oak desk PC -- if I could have smuggled that desk out I would have

For now my PC usage is heavily split up & hardly any real gaming anymore "Game time is down once I became a dad"
Gaming
Adulting - Paying bills, looking up stuff for my kid, telling people they're wrong because they don't believe my political beliefs, you know the normal stuff lol
Donating my PC power to a Folding team.  Oops filtered previously due to the AT sign.
Donating my rendering power to 3D rendering for various passion projects
Crypto currency mining when not doing any of the above four.
2018/02/08 18:30:45
chefechoi
Hi guys im a chef :) 
2018/02/08 19:31:03
TrippinBimmer
HI I came back trying to get one gaming gpu :( since these miners buying them all!
2018/02/08 19:36:17
tannji
Tannji here, been a long time since I owned a EVGA product, kinda got out of the hard-core gamer scene for a bit.  Last EVGA card was the 8800 GT, which was a very good card, reasonably priced, and never gave me a bit of trouble.  I am finally back in the market to build a new rig, and while money is almost no object, GPU pricing is obscene.  Honestly, probably shooting for Elite membership though the forum posts.  I took a look at the product list, but I am building my own case, and while I would totally get an EVGA PSU for a normal build, I am a little leary of them for a max build, where all the details, like the 5-volt rail, matter. I will share the build here when it's ready, a couple of the design elements are semi unique, and I have never seen any build with both of them. Basically shooting for cool, quiet, dustless, and water cooling without risk from leaks.  
2018/02/08 19:42:19
dpow7
Hello all,

New to the forum, and doing some research as I plan my next build. I recently sold off my 1080ti FE as I wait for the next generation cards. I'm running pretty old tech (i5-3570 CPU) and I was planning to upgrade with Intel before the whole spectre/meltdown thing. Now, I think I'm going the Threadripper route, but since there is no onboard graphics I have to wait until I buy my next GPU. In the meantime, I'm learning C++ and plan to begin playing with Unreal Engine to code my own games/learn once I get my next GPU.
2018/02/08 21:12:42
XrayMan

Welcome all!        
2018/02/09 18:15:49
flyingchicken888
hi guys! i want to be part of this place.  i have a computer! yay me
2018/02/10 08:22:44
Ben_Bob
Well my name is Ben, want an Evga graphics card in my next build so I am here posting some things.
2018/02/10 08:35:51
Bb123evga
Hey all, names BB. Love gaming on all platforms. PC gaming is without a doubt my favorite.Absolutely in love with EVGA products... they’ve never failed me. I am still rocking anEVGA 670 FTW that is almost 7 years old. Definitely time for an upgrade though. I have my eyes set on that beautiful 1080ti FTW3. New to this forum, but I’m excited to be here.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account