2018/02/01 07:31:36
SirKronan
Welcome, Rob and Luis. Good to have you!!
2018/02/01 07:44:28
louis.imbrogno
SirKronan
Welcome everyone, and good to meet all of you! 

I am addicted to 4 wheelers and computers. 

I have a new i7 8700k sitting in a box, just waiting for me to select its new motherboard!!

Like many of you, I'm watching and waiting and hoping I will eventually luck out on an MSRP or near-MSRP 1080 ti. Sometimes it seems hopeless. I've had cards in my cart ... but to no avail!

Anyways. I like to sing. I like to run. Between my wife and I we have a total of nine children (yep, a mixed family!)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here a little better over the coming years. Been a long time since I have visited the EVGA forums!! Back in the X58 days, I believe...

You wont be dissapointed with your 8700k.  They overclock nicely.  Did you pick out a cooler yet, and any idea on what type of mboard your looking at?  I almost bought a gigabyte board, but heard tons of issues with their heatspreaders.  The caps get hot as heck so decided against it.  ASROCK, and MSI are all solid choices.  The taichi has been a solid overclocker through the years, as why i went that route.  I'm not dissapointed one bit.  I tend to stay away from ASUS here lately, as i've had extremly bad luck with their support for RMAs.
2018/02/01 14:54:14
Eyeshibby
hello everyone, I am into building computers and gaming, love all technology 
2018/02/01 17:04:10
Shawn550
Hey everyone my name is Shawn and I am trying to become an elite member. I really want a 1080ti gpu. This is my first pc build ever. I purchased a thermtake view 71 case. I like it because it has a lot of room and is easy to work in. Plus i think it looks cool. I purchased 2 ekwb 360 rads as I read they cool the best.. I have an intel 8700k and an asus code board. I have an evga 850w g3 psu, samsung 960 evo ssd. I purchased xspc neo cpu cooling block and fittings in black chrome. Really excited to build this pc. Just a few more things to go and I am ready! 
2018/02/01 20:00:53
Teh1nOnly4head
Hello everybody! I am in college and I play ultimate frisbee and video games.
2018/02/02 09:32:53
Besz4ROCK
Hi guys!
I really love computers, and like evereyone else I have some preferd brands. I really like asus (don't judge or hate me) but this FTW3 card with 9 sensors+ differnet fan speed+ 3 little customizable LED temperature markers. Dam a lot of good new feature. So yes now it's offical:  I'am in love with this card. :)
And I hope that I could change my asus 1070 to an FTW3 1080 ti for 1440p 120Hz+ gaming.
(But the new monitor will be an asus pg 279q :D)
2018/02/02 09:35:25
Mosesal
hi im only here to become an elite member before the release of the new generation geforce cards! 
2018/02/02 10:42:49
TimberWolf256
Hi everyone,

I'm a big gamer, work in IT and working to get elite here, need a new video card for the PC.
2018/02/02 15:40:11
Lucky1521
Hi all!

The name is Lucky, a nickname I've had since I was young. I'm now a college student, chasing a degree in Computer Science. I'm in the process of building my first rig ever, and I'm down to needing one part. Unfortunately, it's the graphics card, and being that I want to game and more at 4K, it seems as though a 1080Ti is the way to go. Just hoping the stock comes back soon and prices can drop back to normal.
2018/02/02 20:05:38
jvjong
Hello all. I wanted to upgrade my evga 780 ftw to a 1080ti FTW. It is out of stock everywhere. Now I'm forced to participate in this game of posting 100 post on EVGA's forums to be able to buy the graphics card I wanted. Why can't I just pay some money for backordering. You can still prevent crypto miners and bots from buying up every available stock by limiting it to one per household. Just a suggestion. Hopefully it will be heard.  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account