2013/07/16 18:40:03
XrayMan

Welcome to the Evga forums.      
2013/07/30 18:32:05
hueys
Hi, currently on my 4th evga card and I just love their reliability and quality. Makes me keep coming back.
2013/07/31 17:21:47
aBombSnowman
Hey all.

I've had this forum bookmarked & have been reading every day since 19 May, a few days prior to the 780 release.

Super keen to get my hands on a 993MHz Classified!

Wish me luck lol.
2013/07/31 18:34:01
XrayMan

Welcome.           
2013/08/07 08:46:23
Fixitosis
Hello folks.

I noticed I never posted in this thread so here goes.

My name's Michael. I game. Right now I'm into the stealth genre.
 I dabble in rig modding, nothing to crazy yet. I am slowly working on a rig now that utilizes an Antec Skeleton at the core.
Had to put that and many other things on hold for a few years now.

I've been a signed member here for about a year and a lurker for about a year more.

Overall, I have a lot of forum reading time now as well as p.c. gaming if my gear holds up.
I don't work. I'm to busy to hold any kind of job.

For the past 4 years I've been busy with taking care of my now 19 year old son who is right now recovering from a stem cell transplant. The last ditch effort to finally rid him of Recurrent Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

We thought he had it beat before but it just kept coming back.
So, he's trapped in our home while his immune system and stamina rebuilds. About 3 more months and then we can start doing a few things around other people.

I'm online a lot with split focus, mostly on my son. Mostly.

I'm not playing many new games the money is just not around for it. I do have a Steam account (fixitosis over there) because sometimes you can get a game so cheap there!

Well that's a bit about me and where I'm at.

Oh, by the way, thank you to everyone who posts such informative threads. Seldom do I need to post my own thread. I can just search the forums and 99% of the time, there's my answer(s).

Michael

2013/08/07 12:37:56
snusnu69
Hi guys, I'm Kyle from good ole' South Dakota... I like putting computers together for friends and family. I also like 3d modeling, texturing, and digital sculpting.
2013/08/07 14:08:21
Fixitosis
 Hi Kyle.
Glad I'm not the only one that took awhile to introduce themselves.

2013/08/07 18:18:26
snusnu69
Well I do suppose we are both fashionably late to the party. :D
2013/08/07 19:22:59
Kamarad
Welcome newcomers!

I decided to post to this thread not only welcome those that are new, but to DECLARE MY RETURN!!!!Woop!

It has been a while since I have been on the forums, but I have a whole lot going on.  I have been dealing a lot with networking lately and now I can set up some pretty cool stuff (however, VLSM still gives me nightmares, and you are awesome if you know what that is).  I also now find myself making jokes using random networking terms such as, "Now, that is what I could call dynamic trunking!"  LAWL.
2013/08/08 12:42:45
SilentRecoil
I introduced myself a while back when I started thinking of getting a 660. Well, I finally jumped ship from my aging Radeon 5870 and came back to Nvidia so I think it's time to say hi again. My last Nvidia card was an MX440 waaaay back in the day, so it's been a while. So far, I'm very pleased with my 760. Now that I finally own an EVGA product, I feel like I can post on the forums without feeling like an outsider, lol.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account