2012/07/29 01:48:41
fourpixel
Hello guys!Newbie here from Philippines :)
2012/07/29 12:42:08
bobbygamer
I'm bob I like beer and I hate stupid forum rules like needing 10 post to send a pm that dumb
2012/07/29 14:04:00
XrayMan
bobbygamer

I'm bob I like beer and I hate stupid forum rules like needing 10 post to send a pm that dumb

The forum rules are there for a reason. These forums are heavily Moderated, and we make sure all rules are followed. This forum is Family Friendly, and all rules are here for various reasons. With that said, we hope you enjoy your forums experince here. Thank you, and have a great day!
2012/07/30 10:22:06
Livin1072
Hello All just dropping by to see hi!  See you on the battlefield!
2012/07/30 10:39:37
Slash24
Been a member... never came an introduced myself... Hi Texas.
2012/08/02 09:43:33
Encrypted_God
I give a firm handshake to all the new members that just joined. Welcome to one of the best communities on the web. You will definitely find some very helpful and professional members here that are willing to give their best to help if needed.

Just be aware that seabigbear's hugs can sometimes be over "bearing".

2012/08/03 06:57:39
z999z3mystorys
Welcome all new members, and Encrypted_God, I just thought of something.... why would you want to Encrypt God? divinity is hard enough to understand when it's not encrypted, no need to make things harder :P

Yeah I need to get some rest, been up all night.
2012/08/03 09:40:20
Encrypted_God
As per our rules I cannot comment on how I came up with 'Encrypted_God' here in the forums. However, it's not really religious at all. I will send you a PM. Just to be safe from getting my keyboard taken away from the Mods
2012/08/06 08:35:50
Sambro
  Hello 'errybody! Just making a post to say hi and introduce myself. Was asking around on the internet where I could find some knowledgeable people in the art of building gaming rigs. I heard that the EVGA Forums were my best bet to broaden my noobie computer knowledge before I build my first rig in November as I wait patiently for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! So, I’m Sam, nice to meet all of you. Looking forward to what I can learn and any advice I may receive in the future from the EVGA Forum dwellers.

P.S.
How about that Skyfall trailer amirite?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account