2012/06/02 20:09:21
housefly88
Hello all,

Figured i would give a quick introduction, I enjoy long walks in the park, candle light dinners, and I am a libra... J/K

I always feel like these introduction threads are like the personal ads in the news paper. Lol

Actually, I am an Audio Engineer, long time DJ, and EDM producer. I reside in FL, I enjoy creating MIDI and OSC controllers, and have been using the Arduino platform for several years now. I stumbled across evga products several years ago and have been an fanboy ever since. All my rigs are built in rackmount chassis, as 19" is standard form factor for audio equipment, and makes for easy integration into studio racks for DAW usage, or into flight cases for stage use. Anyway, enough about me.

-housefly88
2012/06/04 13:49:00
usabia
Heya not new to EVGA.com site,  new to posting though.
If someone could direct me to a forum thread that can explain how to do a couple things;
1. I have a picture uplodaed in my "avatar" section and i have the box checked that says something like "use my avatar photo for my profile photo" yet it never shows up.
2. Mods Rig site. I see people post in the EVGA forums with their mods rigs link to their PCs. Where is the option to have mine do that? Or is it automatic once i load up a primary rig on the mods rigs site? I took my main rig build down because the pictures looked like crap. but when i DID have one posted i couldnt find any option anywhere to allow me to link it to my forum profile.

Any answers for this would be cool.
PS already tried the "new user forum guide" thread. usefull info on how to upload pics and stuff to your mod rig site but no specific way to...i guess "merge" to my forum account...

Thanks for helpin out a newb

2012/06/06 08:38:07
Rendaddy
New to the community.. just looking for some info on some cards upgrades and watercooling. Maybe sell my cards if i ever get to 50 post
2012/06/07 15:56:45
TP-LINK SupportForce
Hello everybody and we wanted to introduce ourselves. We are TP-LINK and will be here to help you with any of your products you might encounter problems/questions with. You may email us directly through the email in our signature and also sending us a direct PM.
2012/06/12 21:27:17
UltraMarineJS
Hey everyone,
Not really a brand new member but I am a first time poster.  My name is Justin and I'm 22 years old.  Originally from Houston, Texas but now residing in Virginia.  I had my rig set up by a friend of mine who is also a user on this forum.  I probably won't post much, but I'll be around trying to learn as much as I can.  Well this about wraps it up, hope everyone has a good one.
2012/06/17 00:51:38
Chubbs6977
Since I'm one to adhere to the forum rules and policies (Damn my strict upbringing and military background lol). I am here to do my "official" hi and how are ya's.

So... Hi, how are ya. I'm Chubbs and I'm and alcoh.... wait, that ain't right. Sorry, wrong place 
2012/07/09 00:00:27
XrayMan

Welcome to all the new members! Glad to have ya!    
2012/07/09 08:09:54
muskie32
Hi guys, im muskie.  

2012/07/17 10:03:29
mattlore
Good day!! Long time member, first time poster! Name is Matt and I've been a private computer repair man for about 5-6 years, PC gamer, enthusiast and now going through school for a Network admin and security degree. I've loved all of EVGA's products and have always found them to deliver top performance and the right price! My build from 2-3 years ago is still running strong and taking everything I throw at it
2012/07/17 15:02:58
sd38_2
Hello, I'm sd, i like money :D

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account