2012/03/12 09:59:42
AlphaNerd
Welcome to EVGA ... Enjoy
2012/03/12 13:27:18
seabigbear
2012/03/13 05:25:23
Mik3yD
Just thought I would introduce myself and say hi to the EVGA community. I have been following along for years, just have not posted at all. Great community, and now I have more time on my hands I hope I can contribute to this amazing community. 

Cheers!
2012/03/13 05:30:01
HeThing
HI, and welcome to EVGA :D
Im looking forward to see you being a part of this wonderful community :D
2012/03/13 05:48:09
Mik3yD
HeThing

HI, and welcome to EVGA :D
Im looking forward to see you being a part of this wonderful community :D

Thank you for the welcome greeting, and thanks for the helpful links to get me started. Much appreciated :)
2012/03/13 15:14:12
Gold Leader
I have a friend that I invited to EVGA forums meet Trent Hawkins everyone!

Welcome big time mate and I hope your EVGA dreams shall expand here as they did for all of us!

Yeah well it did go very fast and yer this indeed the right place to be after all haha oh dears!
2012/03/13 15:26:30
Trent Hawkins
LOL, my welcoming is pastered all over 3 threads now. :D GL's post is the same as the starter's sticky.

Lemme then say a few words as to what I do. In life (:P) I am a physicist (student). Although I had my experience with electronics at that, I am nowhere near close to application-end stuff that are involved in tweaking your own PC hardware. On the other hand I have more touch with programming and the software side of things, to say in short. I also help debug DXX-Rebirth, a FOSS port of the original Descent series (not 3) to modern systems written on OGL API.

Why am I here? I lately have started to make more educated decisions as far as purchasing hardware goes, and Gold Leader has been great help in that regard. So here I am now, my baby steps into an unexplored world.

Many thanx to my friend Gold Leader for introducing me to this place, and lemme finally remark on how helpful and effective this community is, by my first impressions.

P.S.: Sorry for the mess across the threads. It all happened too fast if ya know what I mean. :P
2012/03/13 15:59:59
Gold Leader
No worries Trent Hawkins!
Goldie is always happy to aid his friends when called for

Anyhoo can't wait until you post your upgraded EVGA powered rig xD
2012/03/21 06:11:32
Neb-73
Hey guyz. Senior member @ O/C Forums, but new here. Had issues with Asus boards and decided to try something different. So far loving the FTW3 board!
2012/03/21 06:27:45
AlphaNerd
Welcome to EVGA.........Please be sure to read the TOS (Terms of Service) and always try to check and make sure you are not posting duplicate threads.... The site has a nifty search ability.... Again, welcome..

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account