2012/02/16 05:29:29
latenitec1
Hi,
Just started in EVGA when I bought a GTX 460.  Looking to build a Z68 based rig, Already have bought a i7-2600k and a pair of Intel SSDs for a raid setup

Been folding for EVGA since august of last year

I've currently got 3 home built machines (AMD Athlon 64 x2, Althon  445x3 (for multimedia and folding) and main Rig is AMD Phenom II 955
2012/02/16 19:25:28
xmech
yo 
2012/02/18 21:42:04
m0nkie
My name is Tony and I'm new here. I'm very new to building PCs. This is the first gaming rig I build. I'm joining this forum so I can keep up on Kepler's release. I'm holding back on the graphic card. Looking forward to EVGA GTX680 SLI in the future.

2012/02/18 21:51:00
loveha
m0nkie

My name is Tony and I'm new here. I'm very new to building PCs. This is the first gaming rig I build. I'm joining this forum so I can keep up on Kepler's release. I'm holding back on the graphic card. Looking forward to EVGA GTX680. will be looking forward to go SLI in the future.

Welcome to the forums and stick around even after the release. Lots of knowledge to be gained with helpful advice.
2012/02/18 21:55:17
m0nkie
Thanks! Definitely will.. I'm long term members of other forums. It's a powerful tool these days. 

2012/02/19 07:45:35
ansky08
My name's Mo.  I have a side hobby (wouldn't call it a business yet) helping friends / strangers build gaming pcs.  My hardcore gaming days are over for now... have a wife and a job in Finance, although I do sneak in a few matches of DotA 2 beta, D3 beta, Tribes Ascend beta.

Had a chance to peek around the forums a bit, seems like a great community!
2012/03/03 23:49:18
AfflictedNation
Hey ma name's Josh, I've had an account for a while now but I'm barely getting into the forum.  i mostly joined for ModRigs cause i wanted to show off my Rig, and see all customs stuff that made mine look bad.  
I'm not a complete noob but i'm still pretty new to most of the technical stuff, and i'm looking forward to learning all kinds of new stuff. 
And i can't wait for the new nvidia cards either, already sold my 580 so I can afford the next flag ship. 
Happy to find a forum to call home!
2012/03/10 10:13:07
Cadred
Hi.  I am a total computer noob.  I play warcraft and use my puter for other things like storing pictures--- artist here.  I came to EVGA cause my Alienware 790i ultra is giving me so much trouble that I'm thinking of just building a computer.  But I don't have a clue about doing that.  Thankfully, you guys do!!!!!  So I'm looking to solve probs with my current puter and hopefully fixing it so I can study on how to make a great rig.  I look forward to getting to know you guys.  Happy to have signed up.
2012/03/10 11:06:06
AfflictedNation
Hey man welcome to the forums. I think this thread has kinda died but, you definitely come to the right place. Just search the forums and whatever you can't find just start a thread and well tell you everything you wanna know
2012/03/10 18:50:16
Boogie1964
Hello from Lehigh Acres FL nice to meet you all and thanks for plenty of ideas
Brand new to making computers look cool . I have started for the 1st time to improve on a computer I bought and so far thanks to this forum and others I think I have made some nice improvements to my system. If you see anything else I should do please let me know.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account