2012/01/26 21:01:46
Encrypted_God
Hello to all those that just joined the awesome community of EVGA. Good to see ya here. enjoy your stay and remember to read the

Maybe think about Folding?
2012/01/28 12:43:29
uncle poop
hey didn't notice this post till now... way to pay attention me.... anyway i'm a recent newbie...

i'm 38yrs old. been a long time since i was into computers or actually owned a computer... with a little bit of luck (actually a whole lot) and a bit of saving i will have my comp... and actually will have it done in about 2-3 weeks...

i'm a gamer in the fact that i play video games... i'm not some raging kid that quits because he got his ass handed to him by some old guy... i'm a raging old man who doesn't rage quit when he gets killed but curses louder and blames everything but his own skill on why he died...

i know i have posted before this and actually made a newbie post but i feel i should have posted here and not made my own post... have i mentioned i think i have memory problems? or so it seems i do...
2012/01/28 13:51:22
Khaotic
Hey all.
Back aftering taking quite a bit of time away from the forum world.
I used to do some review work over at www.cluboc.net but a change in my "day job" prompted a move to Florida. I'm finally getting settled after 2 years, and I've been poking around seeing what I've missed.
   Looking to play a lot of golf in the local area, catch some saltware fish, and upgrade this RIG of mine.

+Cheers
2012/02/03 14:09:49
_RickH
ARCTIC_EAGLE

EVGAWeb_RickH

Hello everyone. I don't think I introduced myself yet so I thought I would take some time out of my busy day to say hi. I work with Shane as a Webmaster so if anyone has any questions or concerns about EVGA's websites please let me know and I will do my best to help with the situation. Well since this is my first official post I will end it with I hope everyone is having a good friday and will have a great weekend.

Hi, welcome to the mad house. I hope Shane teaches you the art of trolling, he is, after all, the master. What happened to your first post?

Thanks for the Welcome. Sorry that I haven't replied to this post sooner but have been really busy with all the EVGA web work. My first post was deleted because it was a test for something we were working on for the Forum pages. Though I am really busy at the moment I will be sure to stop in to the Forums to say hello and take care of any issues that may arise. 
2012/02/03 14:16:52
atfrico
EVGAWeb_RickH

Thanks for the Welcome. Sorry that I haven't replied to this post sooner but have been really busy with all the EVGA web work. My first post was deleted because it was a test for something we were working on for the Forum pages. Though I am really busy at the moment I will be sure to stop in to the Forums to say hello and take care of any issues that may arise. 

Shane finally acquired an Assistant....interesting.  EVGA is expanding after all.  Welcome aboard Rick 
2012/02/03 14:24:06
redcloud
Welcome aboard Rick
2012/02/03 14:56:59
_RickH
atfrico

EVGAWeb_RickH

Shane finally acquired an Assistant....interesting.  EVGA is expanding after all.  Welcome aboard Rick 

Actually I have been working with Shane for months now but he keeps me locked in a closet so I don't get out much. lol jk 
2012/02/03 14:59:20
atfrico
EVGAWeb_RickH

atfrico

EVGAWeb_RickH

Actually I have been working with Shane for months now but he keeps me locked in a closet so I don't get out much. lol jk 

Aww....that explains it...
2012/02/08 08:01:21
Hi everyone I am new in the forum.
I am from Bulgaria( Eastern Europe) and I love to deal with PC hardware, but I don't have enought money :D:D. Because of this I only have gtx 550 ti and I am proud with it :)
2012/02/08 10:21:08
Wily_One
Hey I guess I should introduce myself as well, even though I've been on the forums for some years.

My foray into EVGA started with my first self-built machine, back in 2006.  The boss actually gave her blessing, and my various component purchases were my birthday present.  Decided to go with the 680i, since Intel boards did not support SLI, and paired that with a Core 2 Duo E6850.  Then the 780i came out and they offered the Upgrade program, so I went with it.  After a long wait of checking the queue daily, after 3 months got my new 780i. 

For graphics started with the 8800 Ultra - got a great deal at the time.  Recently upgraded that to the 560 Ti Superclocked. 

Recently replaced Windows XP 32-bit with Windows 7 64-bit, but this box is showing its age.  It won't be much longer before it's time to get on a modern platform.  It's been fun and a learning experience.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account