2011/12/12 21:17:38
TheCrazyCanuck
Howdy!  I've been around for a little while and just noticed this thread..... :)

A little about myself:
-  I'm a transplanted Canadian stealing American jobs
-  I work in high tech in the fields of hardware design, embedded, and high performance computing
-  I love hockey although I can't skate well..... go Habs!
-  I think beer is the greatest invention ever!
-  I think it's alright to pronounce 'out' as 'oot'
-  My hobbies are (good) movies, anime, and designing freebies for the open source community

Oh... and I have been an EVGA customer since the Nvidia 7900GT cards.  After those RMAs (Nvidia's fault, not EVGA) EVGA had me hooked for life!
2011/12/26 17:52:24
AnklaAmarth
Hello and Happy Holidays!  I'm an new/old member.  =D
2011/12/28 08:04:30
beamer368
Hello all, I am new to the EVGA forums and I saw this therad just want to say hello.
I have meet and game with a few of the members here and want to see what it was all about.

2011/12/29 21:23:59
lutro0
Alo Alo, I've had an account for a while now, and a few of my friends keep trying to get me to come check out their mod logs, and I see my name mentioned from time to time. So I decided to make an account and help answer any questions that pop up. 

Nice place you have here!
2011/12/31 03:03:02
TheAngryWang
So I'm a slacker and just started looking at the General thread, figured I would stop by and say hey. The EVGA community is definitely one of the best around and I can't wait to be more involved.

My name is Cory, I'll be 31 in February and I hail from the almighty state of Texas. My biggest hobby is cars but computers and gaming come in very closely after that. My favorite game still to this day is the NES game Wizards and Warriors. My dad and I used to stay up until all hours of the night playing that game. I'm on Steam and I game on the 360 quite often since that's where a lot of my friends are.

I take pride in putting together my own pc's, especially tucking/hiding wiring. I eventually want to have a fully decked out EVGA rig but right now I am the proud owner of an EVGA SC GTX 560. I've been browsing the Mods Rigs section and I must say, there are some really nice builds here. Can't wait to be part of it myself!
2012/01/02 14:08:48
kanzen
Bonjour tout le monde !

I'm Kanzen and I'm french as well, but worry not, we hate sarkozy as much as you do and intend to let him go in a few months.

I wanted to push my GTX 480 HC to the max so I came here, but didn't find the informations I was looking for yet (max core voltage ?).

I hope I can get these 1 Ghz on core they were talking about back then ^^.

Happy new year people !
2012/01/02 22:11:10
malVizio
it's 1 month that i'm here and never see this tread...so stupid!
BTW hi to all and i take advantage to say happy new year @ all
PC enthusiast !!!!
i'm from ITALY!! so not proper english speaking :\
2012/01/02 22:22:24
trmbon
Hi guys im new to the forums after building my desktop a few weeks ago after buying an evga part i was recommended to join by my friend KillerJas, I play almost any kind of game, so im open to suggestions. :) When i have time i will put up pictures on the modrigs page but for now here are my specs...

Intel Core I5-2500K CPU
ASUS P8H61-M LE/CSM Motherboard
Corsair XMS3 1333 MHz Dual Channel DDR3 8GB (2 X 4GB)
Cooler Master Elite 371 Mid-Tower Case
EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 2GB Exlusive Superclocked + 72 MHz on GPU Clock 
585 Watt Orion PSU
Primary HDD 500 GB Western Digital Caviar Green
Storage Drive 1.5 TB Seagate
LG Flatron E2241 Flatscreen Full 1080p 21.5" Monitor

and of course Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling System Coming Soon :)
2012/01/02 22:33:09
killerjas
Welcome.
I love my h60 so far. :)
Get yourself known now bro..

2012/01/06 06:15:10
beamer368
Welcome everyone

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account