2011/09/21 15:51:00
Encrypted_God
Hello!  Good to see ya...
2011/10/02 11:29:58
Aud1oMed1aMa5ta
Hello Everyone! I am fairly new to EVGA but have found this place to be amazing because of all the incredible people (EVGA Staff as well)
Name: Jay
Likes: Gaming, Audio (playing guitar, bass, keys and drum machine lol, audio recording, engineering, production etc etc, did I mention gaming, oh and I especially love the internet! I have taught myself everything I know since my first pc back in 96 or 97 when my packard bell with a pentium 2 with 48megs of ram was the cats meow. Now I am just ashamed of that! I bought it along with an audio recording sound card and recording software so that I could start putting down my stuff in the comfort and privacy of my own home studio, instead of shelling out 100.00+ an hr for a real studio. The digital audio workstations have evolved lightyears since then. So it just felt right to call myself Aud1oMed1aMa5ta!
Played in a local band called Dave's not Here for nearly 3 years, and 60 gigs. Even went to a studio and cut a demo and had Jon Oliva come in and produce it. Then we ran out of money and split apart. So we had a master cd, and lots of fun times and memories, even got a divorce so it wasn't all bad! LOL! I get winded sorry about the "matchmaker style bio" Am happily engaged, and just happy!

2011/10/02 18:32:40
Encrypted_God
Hello Jay!! I know exactly what you mean about the staff here. Everyone that works for EVGA is incredible. Remember to give a 'feedback' because your opinion does count!!! And please, being 40 is a good thing. I'm 44.
2011/10/03 03:58:42
Aud1oMed1aMa5ta
Encrypted_God

Hello Jay!! I know exactly what you mean about the staff here. Everyone that works for EVGA is incredible. Remember to give a 'feedback' because your opinion does count!!! And please, being 40 is a good thing. I'm 44.

Nice to meet you as well EncryptedGod, oh better believe there's nothing wrong with 40! My Fiance is 49 and she looks younger now than she did when we first met 11 years ago!

And trust me I leave feedback everychance I get. Other than buying evga products it the only other way to help out this fantastic company!! +110 for EVGA and smae for the family, I mean forum eh same thing. Its ^:51 here on my first cup of java and I didt get to bed till 3am. Decided to get off my lazy ars and clean my pc, it had been like 6 months. 3 x 230mm fans, a 140mm, 2 x 120mm's pulled the psu too did it the right way. When the dust cleared tuned out I had a beautiful 3way classified and and an evga gtx 460 in there. I think mama is going to let me build another one soon, I sure hop so anyway! This time I am gonna get a custom acrylic case, and the 980EE unless the 2012 is out by then and that depends other factors as well! anyways rambling again sorry!

2011/10/03 04:00:52
Aud1oMed1aMa5ta
As far as throwing sand, well I live in florida so i'm sure there is sand in my posts so I will appologize in advance. That stuff is everywhere down here!
2011/10/03 13:54:27
ice breaker
hey my name is roie,
just thought i should sign up to the evga forum as im buying some evga gpu's.
cant wait until i get them!
hopefully i will be able to help some people while im on here
2011/10/03 20:34:39
stoanee
Howdy all! I just realized that I never post here despite owning multiple EVGA gpus and a sister 2! (the sister 2 folds for HWC )
2011/10/04 03:51:48
Aud1oMed1aMa5ta
Hey ice breaker, i'll break the ice! I think I am the only one who laughed at that. And i am getting old so I farted at the same time! Good choice on cards you will be so happy (and lucky) to have such powerful cards! And I am sure you will help out here! I think I even helped some one once upon a time. It was cool! Anyways welcome everyone: stoanee, ice breaker, denisharless, Encrypted God,Viper97, Kindari,alchemist7, lonewolf218, Lhotse5, djehan, Harvey Montana, AzN-SoLjA, Convex-AirRazor, and of course everyone else on the first 6 pages! And I would like to thank my parents cuz without their love and support none of this would be possible!
2011/10/05 04:44:34
shrekdaklown
hey everyone im robert aka shrekdaklown i am a comfertibly fat guy who loves power doesnt matter is its horsepower or pc power i love it and i always want more nice to meet you all now to find that gnome that stole my gummy worms rosey checked lil buggers grrr lol
2011/10/05 11:16:25
winnipegartist
Tim here from Canada, aka winnipegartist, aka Dispater (my normal gaming id). Im a graphic artist and PC gaming addict and refuse to ever own a console. :)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account