2024/07/18 13:47:52
chaoscraig
Hey all,

I was recently denied RMA on a P2 1000 PSU. I cant seem to attach the images here but the denial was because of some minor dents in the housing. 
It did not occur to me that the RMA would be denied over this as the dents seemed minor enough to be considered normal wear and tear. In any event I do not believe the reason for failure to be related to the dents.  Nor has the unit ever been opened warranty sticker was still over the screw holes. What has been the experience by others? Thoughts? 

~Best
2024/07/18 15:39:07
EVGA_JaysonC
chaoscraig
Hey all,

I was recently denied RMA on a P2 1000 PSU. I cant seem to attach the images here but the denial was because of some minor dents in the housing. 
It did not occur to me that the RMA would be denied over this as the dents seemed minor enough to be considered normal wear and tear. In any event I do not believe the reason for failure to be related to the dents.  Nor has the unit ever been opened warranty sticker was still over the screw holes. What has been the experience by others? Thoughts? 

~Best

Hi chaoscraig, 

Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the confusion.  We were able to review your RMA and can confirm that the unit will be accepted in to continue processing your warranty replacement.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
2024/07/18 16:45:54
chaoscraig
Wow thanks so much Jayson!, Its great to see EVGA staff active in the forum

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account