• GeForce RTX 40 Series
  • For all those experiencing the 4090 no display issue here is the official fix from Nvidia
2022/11/17 07:54:50
Ravenmaster
This firmware works for the 4090 FE and AIB partner models.

https://nvidia.custhelp.c...i-firmware-update-tool
2022/11/17 09:16:40
EVGA_Lee
Since you were first, I'm going to move this into the RTX 40 Series section and keep my post as a sticky in the Z690 section.
2022/11/18 11:39:24
MXHALOFAN
Well I'm getting no display from my Gigabyte Eagle 4080, wonder if this will help me too

2022/11/19 11:48:17
PhantomApollyon
FWIW - 

This may sound odd but although I was NOT having the UEFI blank screen issue this was intended to fix, I updated anyway and this firmware corrected/modified my UEFI/boot-up sequence to once again show the ASUS ROG logo instead of the normal Windows 11 blue logo.  It never really bothered me or created a functional issue of any sort, but I observed the boot logo change to the Windows logo when I initially switched to my 4090 FE and always wondered why and found no answer. I guess this is the answer given that it corrected/changed back immediately after installing/rebooting, but I wonder if anyone else experienced this.
2022/11/19 14:14:37
blaise
PhantomApollyon
FWIW - 

This may sound odd but although I was NOT having the UEFI blank screen issue this was intended to fix, I updated anyway and this firmware corrected/modified my UEFI/boot-up sequence to once again show the ASUS ROG logo instead of the normal Windows 11 blue logo.  It never really bothered me or created a functional issue of any sort, but I observed the boot logo change to the Windows logo when I initially switched to my 4090 FE and always wondered why and found no answer. I guess this is the answer given that it corrected/changed back immediately after installing/rebooting, but I wonder if anyone else experienced this.

That's a weird one. I have an ASUS motherboard (and an ASUS 4090) and my ROG startup logo has worked fine all along.
2022/11/19 14:39:51
Ravenmaster
MXHALOFAN
Well I'm getting no display from my Gigabyte Eagle 4080, wonder if this will help me too

This firmware update is for 4090 and 4080 so it's worth a shot. 
2022/11/20 08:03:43
MXHALOFAN
I couldn't get this to install, no on board video or room for another card on my z570. I just unplugged one of the 8 pin connectors and my rig booted right up LOL. I still installed this firmware after that. Wonder if I can plug my connector back in LOL. Gettting some Rel V while gaming (reliable voltage)
2022/12/15 05:50:00
mizzer
I had to set my motherboard settings to default, install the card and driver, then reload motherboard settings.
2022/12/30 22:18:07
skyline090
PhantomApollyon
FWIW - 

Same here. Installed 4090 FE yesterday and got the win 11 boot logo. Ran/updated with Nvidia firmware tool and back to the Asus ROG logo.
2022/12/31 01:10:20
Hoggle
mizzer
I had to set my motherboard settings to default, install the card and driver, then reload motherboard settings.

Probably the best way to do it. I would reset it just for more stability when updating firmware on hardware I really don’t want to have any problems with.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account