2024/05/29 04:23:23
rjohnson11
I've always been an iCue fan. I have no problems with their software. 
2024/05/29 07:42:47
Static_FX
Yeah I dont get it.. my original X20 had no issues updating. It broke, got an RMA, would not update.. told them, they sent me ANOTHER mouse.. and it also will not update.
Lame.
2024/05/29 17:02:37
EVGATech_ChrisB
Unfortunately, it is likely due to the operating system having some compatibility issue with the software. 

Can you please see if your mouse will update on another system if available?

I assume Windows 11?
2024/05/30 08:12:06
Wacko1
EVGATech_ChrisB
Unfortunately, it is likely due to the operating system having some compatibility issue with the software. 

I assume Windows 11?

no its windows 10 but i got a new problem now which i suspect has to do with the update , i just got my z20 KB and now the x20 keeps disconnecting.
my z20 updated just fine (had to rename the firmware folders back to original) but the mouse update still crashes
so the mouse is useless or the keyboard is useless
feel so stupid atm for choosing evga
2024/06/06 11:29:42
Static_FX
EVGATech_ChrisB

I assume Windows 11?

100% the issue.. i had to dig out my old WIndows Surface running win 10.. mouse updated fine

2024/06/06 14:37:58
Wacko1
Static_FX
EVGATech_ChrisB

I assume Windows 11?

100% the issue.. i had to dig out my old WIndows Surface running win 10.. mouse updated fine

this made me laugh  100% the issue , no my pc is running win10 not win11 and now u are saying it updated just fine while a few replies above me u had the same problem , man stop talking BS just to look good

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account