2022/11/04 00:32:00
Hoggle
It’s really cool to see what goes on in repair and testing in those photos since it really shows a lot is done.
2024/03/11 00:35:10
Nozler
So can EVGA just send me a set of fans one of the three is rattling, I can change them np and send these in in the same shipping container?
2024/03/11 09:36:06
EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
Hi Nozler,

Thanks for reaching out.  Please contact our support team at support@evga.com with the serial number to your graphics card so that we can work with you directly on this.

Regards,
2024/06/14 15:49:55
destruya
Having an issue with my RMA - UPS claims the 408 Saturn Street address listed on my accepted RMA was *closed* at 10:47am today, which I find weird since Google claims you operate from 9am-6pm Pacific.

I find it difficult to believe you were closed - and more likely that UPS is just being terrible.  That said, the RMA is for a 3090 Kingpin and it wasn't cheap to ship UPS.  I've already emailed EVGA support and Mr. Bencivenga as well as called your 888 number to get shunted to the call-back service, but I'm trying to send a flag up on all available channels because...I want to have the product received within the 14 day window.

EDIT: Apparently your warehouse is closed on Fridays.  UPS will attempt another delivery Monday, and Support got back to me in an email.
2024/06/17 14:13:12
EVGATech_ChrisB
Dear destruya,

I can confirm that we do not accept deliveries on Fridays, and we are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.  Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any additional questions or concerns.  Support@EVGA.com 

destruya
Having an issue with my RMA - UPS claims the 408 Saturn Street address listed on my accepted RMA was *closed* at 10:47am today, which I find weird since Google claims you operate from 9am-6pm Pacific.

I find it difficult to believe you were closed - and more likely that UPS is just being terrible.  That said, the RMA is for a 3090 Kingpin and it wasn't cheap to ship UPS.  I've already emailed EVGA support and Mr. Bencivenga as well as called your 888 number to get shunted to the call-back service, but I'm trying to send a flag up on all available channels because...I want to have the product received within the 14 day window.

EDIT: Apparently your warehouse is closed on Fridays.  UPS will attempt another delivery Monday, and Support got back to me in an email.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account