2022/09/22 14:47:11
EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
Below are some pictures of the EVGA repair center for graphics card testing and repair.

2022/09/22 18:15:27
the_Scarlet_one
That is awesome. Glad to see EVGA share this :-)
2022/09/23 10:42:30
Cool GTX
very interesting, to see all those details in action
2022/09/23 16:37:48
tattude69
Maybe Evga should Expand their repair department to fix all brand GPU's (Great for Earth).Make money without Nvidia tax, While offering a service no other brand does 
You already have the knowledge and tools. 
2022/09/24 05:00:03
Splatacake
So theres a chance my extended warranty will still be useful in the future / maybe i could send in a different brands gpu in for repair ?
2022/09/24 05:12:03
rjohnson11
A really great video. Thanks for sharing. 
2022/09/24 07:52:56
ty_ger07
Splatacake
So theres a chance my extended warranty will still be useful in the future...

I think that is what they are trying to imply. They wouldn't post this video at this time for no reason. I wish they would provide some kind of statement and assurance of this repair center's continued operation, use, and turnaround time.
From what we heard, they laid off 20% in Taiwan, with more layoffs likely, so how do we know that this repair center hasn't been affected or won't be affected in the future?
Is this video a tribute to EVGA's past, or an assurance of EVGA's future?
2022/09/30 18:27:14
notfordman
ty_ger07
Splatacake
So theres a chance my extended warranty will still be useful in the future...

I think that is what they are trying to imply. They wouldn't post this video at this time for no reason. I wish they would provide some kind of statement and assurance of this repair center's continued operation, use, and turnaround time.
From what we heard, they laid off 20% in Taiwan, with more layoffs likely, so how do we know that this repair center hasn't been affected or won't be affected in the future?
Is this video a tribute to EVGA's past, or an assurance of EVGA's future?

Good question Ty_ger07.  
Very interesting video. Thanks for sharing it JaysonC. :)
2022/11/03 01:52:34
Hypersonicbiker
Thanks for sharing. It comes to You(Rma Germany) on my video card. I am sure that I will receive safe and quality service.
2022/11/03 23:06:33
kougar
Very interesting to see! I didn't think EVGA replaced cores, is that a new thing or has EVGA always done that?

EVGA should consider re-opening its GPU repair services to out-of-warranty customers, and perhaps even customers that own non-EVGA cards. Could be a good source of revenue, and given the sheer cost of flagship GPUs today at non-scalped prices I don't see the need ever going away for those services.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account