• EVGA Z690 Series
  • Z690 Classified Memory has changed and CPU has changed. (p.4)
2023/02/25 07:16:47
jason9755
I replaced my motherboard battery and I thought it was fixed however that's when I discovered it only happens from a cold boot not a restart; VMD, CPU or Memory has changed. It's annoying but I deal with it. 
2023/03/08 22:12:30
LukeT32
Not sure if it's the 2.09 BIOS or disable EVGA ELEET and Precision at startup but I no longer get the error message.
2023/03/09 08:09:53
jason9755
I disabled Eleet X1 from startup and I no longer have this problem. 
2023/03/12 10:31:56
quadlatte
LukeT32
Not sure if it's the 2.09 BIOS or disable EVGA ELEET and Precision at startup but I no longer get the error message.

I'm still running ELEET and flashed to 2.09 and so far not getting any error messages
2023/03/22 07:17:52
battleskard
Did anyone find a fix? I’m also getting cpu and memory change from startup. I’m on bios 2.10 I believ
2023/03/22 09:28:27
jason9755
battleskard
Did anyone find a fix? I’m also getting cpu and memory change from startup. I’m on bios 2.10 I believ

Yes, Eleet X1 was causing the issue for me. I simply disabled it from starting up with OS. Also other monitoring software like HWiNFO64 etc can cause this issue.
2023/04/02 13:13:35
quadlatte
jason9755
battleskard

Yes, Eleet X1 was causing the issue for me. I simply disabled it from starting up with OS. Also other monitoring software like HWiNFO64 etc can cause this issue.

I really wish EVGA would spend a few minutes on fixing this, i have never user HW info, only eleet, thought it had gone away but it came back, I'm going to disable eleet and hopefully my RGB stays as is. I have to say I am highly disappointed in this board, I've been using evga MB's since the 780i days and never had any problems until this board, it's got me looking for another MB at this point, this thing is just to buggy. Would be nice to see EVGA chime in on this, they used to have great support and respond to issues quick, now not so much. 

2023/04/03 15:56:48
TheSadClown
yeah these boards are not worth the price they are selling for. Horrible software support
2023/04/05 07:50:32
battleskard
I also disabled eleet x1 and no longer get the message
2023/04/05 09:28:55
jason9755
quadlatte
jason9755
battleskard

I really wish EVGA would spend a few minutes on fixing this, i have never user HW info, only eleet, thought it had gone away but it came back, I'm going to disable eleet and hopefully my RGB stays as is. I have to say I am highly disappointed in this board, I've been using evga MB's since the 780i days and never had any problems until this board, it's got me looking for another MB at this point, this thing is just to buggy. Would be nice to see EVGA chime in on this, they used to have great support and respond to issues quick, now not so much. 

It's a minor inconvenience and there is no need to be overly dramatic. To say it would only take a few mins to fix is dismissive. Eleet X1 could be having issues with BIOS, UEFI, TPM etc. and be overly complicated to fix, who knows and you shouldn't assume as much. To condemn a whole company over a minor bug, bruh...

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account